• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Ima need a hoster for sinteria

Gallar

Banned User
Reaction score
Well,
Im looking after a hoster for serious Open Tibia Server.
The rates would be something like 4x for whole game time, or stages 6x for start, then 5x 50-120 and then just 4x for the end:p

The map is well known sinteria, I have a whole server, its XML but there should be not problem with converting it, also it is really good distro which is safe, so we can be secure even with XML :)

Hoster need to be able for whole 24hours per day, also he should include account manager to the server (I do not own one and I have no time to make this).

Map may need a little fix aka annih levers and level doors.
The client is 8.10 but we can easily upgrade it to 8.31 I guess;)

Please post ur offers.

BY THE WAY - IF I GOING TO HAVE A CHOOSE BETWEEN PLENTY OF OFFERS, DEDICATED HOSTS WOULD GET HIGHER PRIORITY -.​

I think you found what you want so you can write it is closed.

- I can make the scripts.

- Fix the map.

- Convert the server to 8.31 (Map also)

- Offer a host

@UP:
Of course I'll talk to you later, now I get some troubles in school (I'm just sitting here in school).

--
Bump:)

I'm waiting some days for you to log on msn to start working on the server but there is no response, if you are not interested just tell me.

Back