• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important news

Dear Otlanders,

It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that we have decided to shut down Otland due to the lack of interest in our TFS engine. We understand that the Canary engine has taken over the scene with its active development and incredible coding, and we have decided to hand over control of Otland to the Canary staff.

We know that this news may come as a shock to many of you who have been dedicated members of this community for years. However, we believe that this decision is in the best interest of the community, and we hope that you will continue to support us as we move forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Otland Team

No bro, they need to move on. They literally made 2 April fool's joke one mentioning canary and another that doesn't. The second one was a complete flop, not a single comment, 4 reactions. Even for a simple joke they need us to get any attention, wake up.

If Canary goes away, they won't even have audience for a single joke like this. They will end up forgotten, like the name of their supposedly good engine. 🤭
who are you?

Someone that doesn't spend time on this forum, only to see some bad jokes and some xml developers (that's actually a good joke) 😉

And u?
bro I bet you and your friends are more active here than on your own discord, chill down a little bit

@topic
3de51d75-f65b-4d7f-9bd8-74981590cda5.png

Ah, people who don't understand irony... they get easily upset, don't they? Have you noticed how funny it is to make an ironic joke to these people and they get offended as if they had been hit by a truck?

It's like they take everything literally and can't grasp that irony is a form of humor. Sometimes, I think we should put a warning sign that says "caution: ironic joke" before speaking near these people to avoid an emotional outburst.

But let's be honest, it's hard to resist the temptation of making an ironic joke when we're surrounded by people who take everything so seriously, right? After all, it takes a bit of humor to face life in a light and fun way.

So, folks, don't get upset if you don't understand an ironic joke at first, just relax and let the humor flow. After all, a good laugh is the best medicine for any bad mood.

And before I forget, welcome new admins!

Ah, people who don't understand irony... they get easily upset, don't they? Have you noticed how funny it is to make an ironic joke to these people and they get offended as if they had been hit by a truck?

It's like they take everything literally and can't grasp that irony is a form of humor. Sometimes, I think we should put a warning sign that says "caution: ironic joke" before speaking near these people to avoid an emotional outburst.

But let's be honest, it's hard to resist the temptation of making an ironic joke when we're surrounded by people who take everything so seriously, right? After all, it takes a bit of humor to face life in a light and fun way.

So, folks, don't get upset if you don't understand an ironic joke at first, just relax and let the humor flow. After all, a good laugh is the best medicine for any bad mood.

And before I forget, welcome new admins!
Upset? Bro you and the xml dev are the best joke otland provided. We had so much fun with your comments and clown attitudes, we are zero upset. I'd recommend u to improve a bit your text comprehension, we've always known this was an irony/joke. We actually said that in all the posts. The only remark is that it's funny to see how u guys needed us even for a small joke like that to have audience, otherwise it becomes an empty thread 🦗

It's always nice to spend some pooping time reading the pathetic stuff you say Marco, I'm seriously not sure if you are worse with trying to copy MRs or understanding a simple joke about the flopped joke that was attempted here. Hint: try asking chatGPT next time, he will surely be able to help you understand our comments. 😂

You guys are trying so hard to show/promote that you're important or relevant for us, when the reality is that we only show up to laugh when we are mentioned 😜

Have fun bro I hope u found the attention u need/want one day,

Kisses 💕

Last edited:
Upset? Bro you and the xml dev are the best joke otland provided. We had so much fun with your comments and clown attitudes, we are zero upset. I'd recommend u to improve a bit your text comprehension, we've always known this was an irony/joke. We actually said that in all the posts. The only remark is that it's funny to see how u guys needed us even for a small joke like that to have audience, otherwise it becomes an empty thread 🦗

It's always nice to spend some pooping time reading the pathetic stuff you say Marco, I'm seriously not sure if you are worse with trying to copy MRs or understanding a simple joke about the flopped joke that was attempted here. Hint: try asking chatGPT next time, he will surely be able to help you understand our comments. 😂

You guys are trying so hard to show/promote that you're important or relevant for us, when the reality is that we only show up to laugh when we are mentioned 😜

Have fun bro I hope u found the attention u need/want one day,

Kisses 💕
Wow, thanks for taking so much of your precious time to remind me how hilarious I am! Your ability to find humor in my actions and words is truly admirable. I always knew that I had a talent for making people laugh, but I never imagined that I would be so popular with you. And I totally understand that you need people like me and my XML Dev colleague, who are bright and talented, to brighten up your dull, lifeless world. But don't worry, I'm not upset, I'm having a lot of fun here with your pathetic attempts to insult me. After all, I'm far more advanced than any of your small group of friends. And if you need help understanding my mood, maybe you should ask that friend you just mentioned - ChatGPT. I'm sure he would love to explain the joke to you.

Wow, thanks for taking so much of your precious time to remind me how hilarious I am! Your ability to find humor in my actions and words is truly admirable. I always knew that I had a talent for making people laugh, but I never imagined that I would be so popular with you. And I totally understand that you need people like me and my XML Dev colleague, who are bright and talented, to brighten up your dull, lifeless world. But don't worry, I'm not upset, I'm having a lot of fun here with your pathetic attempts to insult me. After all, I'm far more advanced than any of your small group of friends. And if you need help understanding my mood, maybe you should ask that friend you just mentioned - ChatGPT. I'm sure he would love to explain the joke to you.
I have no issues understanding your mood, I said pathetic not upset. Read again.

All my love for you, oh almighty talented advanced mind. Are you sure you're not a deity lost in our infamous world? Or maybe you're chatGPT itself playing me a trick. It's truly an honor to be in the presence of someone who is so advanced and talented. (Yes Marco, this contains irony. I know you're not familiar with the concept, so I'm just adding this disclaimer in case you couldn't figure)

Last edited:
Regardless whether or not this was April fools or not, there'll come a time when it will happen, if it's now then sobeit

Can anyone confirm if this is a joke or not? Because 30 april is soon and the download section, revscripts etc will be gone soon then. (I then may want to archive these things on my pc)

Can anyone confirm if this is a joke or not? Because 30 april is soon and the download section, revscripts etc will be gone soon then. (I then may want to archive these things on my pc)
Should definitely archive them.
I've been talking to the previous admin GPT-4, and it's been on the docket for months.

Well the joke (if its a joke) it has something of true. Since (In my opinion) a select group of coders have the monopoly and all the secrets of the ot servers, and the lack of interest in helping noobs (as me) or collaborate to do great projects it makes sense. What this community should do? Create incentives. It's the only force to drive humans to create and colaborate. Create a marketplace to sell maps, outfits, scripts and systems, and I can assure you this place is going back to life. Charge a reasonable comission by transaction if you want, and keep the page runing with that and maybe can earn some more for yourselves. But this thing of not helping nobody, and watch how this long candle burns out more and more is sad. Ot server list is lame to see, with a couple ots with 300+ chars, most of them x999 or similar. This webstie seems like permanently in 2010 with less people and less will to help anybody. I would pay happyly for scripts or custom source editing, or some cool quest systems to do my damn projects. But I think who have the knowledge doesn't want to share it because if more successful ots are out there in the market become a competitor to them.

". Ot server list is lame to see, with a couple ots with 300+ chars, most of them x999 or similar"
Those lame ots got everything from otland, later paid a little to some coders to get some stuff done and they have all become a copy of another with all the features identical. The monopoly that you mentioned are not actually the coders - they are the only ones who help. Those ot hosters who took all from here, never returned to give something back. If you divided otland into givers and takers, givers were never a problem. This is my opinion, which is completely opposite to yours.

". Ot server list is lame to see, with a couple ots with 300+ chars, most of them x999 or similar"
Those lame ots got everything from otland, later paid a little to some coders to get some stuff done and they have all become a copy of another with all the features identical. The monopoly that you mentioned are not actually the coders - they are the only ones who help. Those ot hosters who took all from here, never returned to give something back. If you divided otland into givers and takers, givers were never a problem. This is my opinion, which is completely opposite to yours.
That's why this should be an open market, I don't really belive in free stuff. Cause when something is free just like you said they steal it and share it for free giving no credit to the original creators. I'm not sayng we should't help eachother and do free stuff, but this communty should create more incentives to who is really doing the work. If you have a market you can build something and actually compete with others with a common standard (an engine, web and server that works with no bugs), you can actually compete with your creativity and servers that offer a different experience, not the same boring 1990's game.

Back