• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In what thing are you good at?

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hi,

In what thing are you good at on opentibia?

I always liked mapping, but also wana try different things such as
programming or designing but I think mapping was always my favourite thing to do although I quite with mapping for some time.

And what about you?

I am not really GOOD at anything, but I like to learn stuff even though I get bored after a while. I like designing web layouts. I have always wanted to learn c++ but I think I'll wait with that for a while... Learning php at the moment... And when it comes to OT in game I guess I am good at leveling and fighting :p

Last edited:
I think I have been always good in PvP, but now there are hotkeys and it sucks ; D

well, im a fast-learning guy, i like to make spells, mapping etc etc..

I'm mostly making scripts, movements, actions, not talkactions mostly, but I'm learning. :)

Gonna learn C++ in a while to. :D

I can do some mapping and I like scripting actions, talkactions, movements and creatureevents.

I am also good at general computer knowledge, maths, physics and chemistry :p

I dont know anything inperticular to do with OpenTibia, i understand LUA to an extent, and i also like to map, but i have been learning ASM Lately, and used what i know of MSN to memory edit a game called MapleStory.

Scripting and designing are my favourites. I'm good at almost everything in OTS, well... Enough to get it started myself... Only thing I suck at is Photoshop, can only make basic stuff :p

I learn fast and so... I've tried almost everything in the OT world, except for "source editing", because I hate compiling! :p

I'm an excellent helper ;)

For Tibia itself, it's PvP I like... But after 7.6, each new update has made me like Tibia less and less... Evul hotkeys... All this because of the botter nuubz, blame them! :p

Last edited:
PHP/MySQL programming and i'm good at mapping. I'm pretty decent at story/quest writing as well. (Something a mapper should be good at :p)

I'm good at mapping and im learning too script.
ofc, im good at computers!

PHP, Ruby, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XHTML, CSS, Web Stantards and Lua scripting.

Also all kind of server management (applications and network installation/maintenance).

MySQL, PHP, Lua, LUASQL, mapper ;)

learning C++ and Java

Also all kind of server management (applications and network installation/maintenance).[2]

Back