• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Increase tibia client 8.6 sprite limit

Itutorial

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I need my tibia client to be able to read extended sprite limit. If someone can do this I am willing to pay. Here is my client files: MEGA

I suggest you to use OTClient. It works with 8.6, it is highly configurable and supports extended sprite limit and transparency. If you do so, you'll need to use ObjectBuilder to convert your spr/dat files into "extended" ones (pretty easy, just make a back up of your files and save them as extended using ObjectBuilder) and always work with tools (RME, ObjectBuilder and item editors, for example) that supports "extended" files.

I suggest you to use OTClient. It works with 8.6, it is highly configurable and supports extended sprite limit and transparency. If you do so, you'll need to use ObjectBuilder to convert your spr/dat files into "extended" ones (pretty easy, just make a back up of your files and save them as extended using ObjectBuilder) and always work with tools (RME, ObjectBuilder and item editors, for example) that supports "extended" files.
otclient is good but it is not if we talk about smoothness

I appreciate you trying to help Memerto, but I know what I want/need. I am aware of otclient already. As you can see my account is not new. My player base enjoys elfbot and if I can remove the tibia client limitation I can get pretty much anything I need done. So I would rather try to get the tibia client limitation removed. I am using otclient for my RPG server but not for the one I need this for. Someone has shown me a DLL that removes the limitations but I cannot find the 8.6 that works with it.

Back