• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

innocence of muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Korrex
Not all Muslims are same. Some people are muslims by name just to show people that Islam is bad. They guy who killed people in Norway, Breivik or what his name was. He is Christian. I cant say all Christians are bad like him and should die for killing people. But some people do get hurt, well its not worth killing because what we believe in is peace and that GOD will revenge after their death. But some Muslims takes it serious. It is just the same thing if someone says bad things about Jesus infront of a priest he would react or w/e + there are Christian people that would kill others for their religion! So please dont judge all Muslims and say that they are all same!

@Polat Alemdar
Killing is not a solution and it never was in Islam. Killing other people in Islam is haram (not allowed). And I think that you should know this since you are a Muslim right?

PS: I dont rlly give a shit about the movie. I never watched it anyway and I wont. Ignoring it is the best solution, becase what I believe in as a muslim that GOD will revenge them. So yeah, basically >not worth it

Last edited:
Could you guys just leave that? If your a muslim, you should know that murder is haram(not allowed).

Who cares about the movie? its only a movie that they use it to destroy islam.

(now you think how could they destroy islam?)
Well when they make the movie, you guys start killing people, and that's something bad. I would say ignoreing is the best soultion as amiroslo said,

and to all you stupid muslims out there read the quran!

BTW listen to this song, Words i never said -by Lupe Fiasco

Last edited:
You guys should really not care that much about an religion. Jesus has been offended in South Park, Simpson and Family Guy when he fights with the Devil and _OFC_ the Devil wins.
Now when someone makes a "joke"(?) movie about your prophet you litterally set up an 100.000$ price on the dudes head? Thats way too much? Should we start warring against the Jewish people, the Islamic people , the Mandarins . I am pretty sure that they do joke about our propheth but we aint takin it way to serious as you guys are "from the muslim side". And now lets go to a other point.

In the Kuran it says a muslim may not drink,smoke,make a tattoo, make a harsh to other peoples. but still I got so many friends which do those things and still goes to the Mosqué and beg for Allah. With no point? Since if you did this you're goin' all against your holy book.

Well this is my point of view, we all take it dramatic, since we the christians has became mature and know all this is just a little story someone wrote when he was sayin YOLO! And faced that this story is probably not true. Since of your side you're just gettin in and in and in and in the book more and more.

Thanks for reading,
Anoxi

You guys should really not care that much about an religion. Jesus has been offended in South Park, Simpson and Family Guy when he fights with the Devil and _OFC_ the Devil wins.
Now when someone makes a "joke"(?) movie about your prophet you litterally set up an 100.000$ price on the dudes head? Thats way too much? Should we start warring against the Jewish people, the Islamic people , the Mandarins . I am pretty sure that they do joke about our propheth but we aint takin it way to serious as you guys are "from the muslim side". And now lets go to a other point.

In the Kuran it says a muslim may not drink,smoke,make a tattoo, make a harsh to other peoples. but still I got so many friends which do those things and still goes to the Mosqué and beg for Allah. With no point? Since if you did this you're goin' all against your holy book.

Well this is my point of view, we all take it dramatic, since we the christians has became mature and know all this is just a little story someone wrote when he was sayin YOLO! And faced that this story is probably not true. Since of your side you're just gettin in and in and in and in the book more and more.

Thanks for reading,
Anoxi

I stopped reading after the third line. Are you seriously saying "you". (just to make things clear, I am a christian) People like that are not considered muslims if you ask me. I grew up in the Netherlands and I am stil here. Half of my friends are muslims and they would never do such a thing, they are allowed to call themselves muslims. And don't fucking say "we the christians", I am nothing like you. So what, a holy book says you cannot smoke, you cannot drink. If you do these things, it doesn't make you less muslim or christian.. Everyone should just stfu and show some respect, and if some idiot pops up and insults islam or christianity, just don't fucking care.

I stopped reading after the third line. Are you seriously saying "you". (just to make things clear, I am a christian) People like that are not considered muslims if you ask me. I grew up in the Netherlands and I am stil here. Half of my friends are muslims and they would never do such a thing, they are allowed to call themselves muslims. And don't fucking say "we the christians", I am nothing like you. So what, a holy book says you cannot smoke, you cannot drink. If you do these things, it doesn't make you less muslim or christian.. Everyone should just stfu and show some respect, and if some idiot pops up and insults islam or christianity, just don't fucking care.

You should of read his whole post, because he has a point. He is right that in the Quran, it does say such things, and I think you can't pick and choose what to follow and what not to. You're either a devout religious person or not. Either way is fine by me but I don't think ANYONE, religion or race has the right to kill innocent people.

Yeah we care so if someone joke with Prophet Muhammed so can i "muslim" joke about Jesus wich is the Prophet of "Chrisitans"??

Answer: No, because Jesus is Prophet Isa in "Islam" and we "Muslims" Respect each other religions!

So how can we take our Revenge back??

By killing them! Thats how i think but i dont know how other think!!

What about the Muslims burning the British flag and insulting our soldiers? I find it offensive especially since those certain people live in England. I don't complain about them and their religious causes of the matter simply because, I will not condemn a whole religion for certain peoples actions. You should think on par with me, if you and others did... Maybe this thread wouldn't have gone so far.

I agree with Shockah.
These muslims come to our country, burn our flag, insult our troops who go out there to fight for their safety then they throw it back in our faces.

E.G.
Place in London, troops marched through, you got muslims throwing shit at them, swearing at them etc.

In my honest opinion, leave the fucking country, go back to your third world shit.

P.S
I'm not even saying that all muslims are like this. But many.

@Polat, you, sir, are retarded. No one should have the decision of death.

Amiroslo, killing is the solution to them. I remember a sura in the Quran about slaying the non-believer, but I don't remember which one it was.

Also, there are no "fake Muslims". There's also a Sura that says you can lie about Islam as much as you want, as long as you believe that what you're trying to cover up is true. That would explain the people who say that the suicide bombers and the other militants are crazy and that's not what Islam is about.

And one more thing, how about that girl who was raised as a Muslim in an Islamic family, and then she converted to Christianity and her family was trying to kill her?

P.S. What they're doing in the middle east has nothing to do with the "movie". That is what we people with the least bit of common sense like to call "bullshit".

Non-believer?
So everyone who doesnt believe in allah or whatever must die?

That's the most pathetic thing I've heard.

Amiroslo, killing is the solution to them. I remember a sura in the Quran about slaying the non-believer, but I don't remember which one it was.

Also, there are no "fake Muslims". There's also a Sura that says you can lie about Islam as much as you want, as long as you believe that what you're trying to cover up is true. That would explain the people who say that the suicide bombers and the other militants are crazy and that's not what Islam is about.

And one more thing, how about that girl who was raised as a Muslim in an Islamic family, and then she converted to Christianity and her family was trying to kill her?

P.S. What they're doing in the middle east has nothing to do with the "movie". That is what we people with the least bit of common sense like to call "bullshit".

If your trying to cover up anything, it is a lie about the truth? How can a cover up be anything to do with the truth?... Killing is the solution to what? I said in a previous thread that some people do deserve to die, but over religious feuds? That is pathetic to wish death over that. I wish death to anyone who goes against my country... Is that fair? No, it's not. Whoever believes people need to die for religion need to grow a pair and get over themselves...

5444986_460s_v1.jpg

Non-believer?
So everyone who doesnt believe in allah or whatever must die?

That's the most pathetic thing I've heard.

I call it Allah you call it God, different name. And the Quran never said that you must kill them, it says that if the non-belivers are attacking Mekka then you should defend yourself...

I call it Allah you call it God, different name. And the Quran never said that you must kill them, it says that if the non-belivers are attacking Mekka then you should defend yourself...

Allah translates to God you moron.

Everyone's a hypocrite, we pick and choose whatever justifies what we want in the moment. People who have a religion are just like us, they're still human and will try to justify whatever they wanna do in the moment. Anyway, what matters; motives or actions?

I don't believe in God.

I think it's all bullshit. If there was an almighty god then things in this world wouldn't exist.. But they do.

That's myself, how I feel.

I don't believe in God.

I think it's all bullshit. If there was an almighty god then things in this world wouldn't exist.. But they do.

That's myself, how I feel.
Ever played Sims? I can imagine God feeling the same way when everything goes as it should; boring as fuck.

I dont really know if u read what I wrote or not, but let me tell u something. Do me a favor and read it. I can call my self christian and do bad things to show that christian people are wrong. DOES IT MEAN THEY R WRONG? u answer me
A true muslim that did leave in an arabic country and read the quran wont drink. I dont drink/smoke or have tattos, neither does my family or any muslim I know. Tattos is not Haram(not allowed). Tatto have nothing with quran to do. We say that if u dont have tatto then its better. tatto is allowed but its bad, like we dont like it. and smoking didnt come in quran. what quran said that its not allowed to hurt/kill ur self. smoking hurts/kills u thats why ITS NOT ALLOWED but its not forbidden! Please before u say something read/ask about it.

and about the first paragraph > southpark or w/e it is. If u dont care about religion and neither does those chrisitan then its up to them. we as muslims dont like that our religion/prophets get offended. it hurts us becuz we do rlly believe in them. I dont think that if I make a movie about ur mom and show false things like she is a whore or something. Im sure ur whole generation would re act. Its same. Our prophets are same, we dont like that people talk fake shit about them. Get me?

Ever played Sims? I can imagine God feeling the same way when everything goes as it should; boring as fuck.
Hahaha, this post just made my day xD

- - - Updated - - -

Allah translates to God you moron.
and ur point is? what he said that Allah means GOD in arabic! its just different from language to language -.-..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back