• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Doing a small bump, been working on spells for vocations lately and I have been working on the map aswell :)

Any news on the release? I'd still like to still play my character on the other server...

I work a lot and when I am able to login most of the time nobody really is on to talk to so I end up on csgo or overwatch lmao. Will see more of me soon towards when server launches
When I login, I see my character selection and it's like:

1.) My knight (cba to play)
2.) My Sorc on PvP (rs)
3.) de_dust2

I always select 3.)

seeing that u buy perks with gold, im going to assume golds going to be tough to make?

Been working on a brand new quest room
028Xy70.png

Any update on when we could play the beta? Or anything similar?

/Windows
Only his friends can test his closed-beta atm
Almost all players that tried his ot are w8ting for the open beta... And I hope it soon.. We have to check this thread for future news.. :) patience..

@DestinationSer Yeah I know you're having a closed beta, I referred to when the open beta was happening, wasn't too clear with just beta but you get my angle ;)
No problem man! Just ask if theres anything that you are wondering about.
I hope that i'll have a open beta ready around the 20thish but im not sure

Back