• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introduction to OTClient.

Looks god damn awesome, but tell me, does it auto heal & cave bot for me?

First otclient has capabilities and APIs in lua to script bots, but it comes by default with a bot protection system, to script bots you must disable this protection by recompiling the client by your self with the configuration "-DBOT_PROTECTION=OFF". A friend have created a bot module for his otserv. He distributes his client with the bot for anyone on the server. This is a simple module he made entirely in lua. I've used it to hunt a lot and is pretty cool to play, as someone told earlier I've used to play with it on my mobile. But of course this is not a cave bot, keep in mind this was done for his own server and for his own players. Here is a screenshot:

qXEBD.jpg

Meanwhile kilouco is working on a more advanced bot for otclient, the module project page is at https://github.com/kilouco/otclient_bot
he pretends to add cave bot functionality, but still working in progress and may take some time, it's his first otclient module and he is doing for learning how to do modules in otclient.

Attachments

That's awesome, god damn awesome.

I applaud it.
I can see me using nothing but this.

Am curious though, do other bots work for it? I can see me using it with the bot module, but untill that's complete i still want to bot :(

Can everyone stop thinking "wow we can use this to bot". Jeeze its not designed for that purpose. It is an alternative client. Perfect for custom clients. You can even map with it lol. I didn't put this here for the botting community. It was for ot developers.

I have tested in real tibia and works like a charm.

I hope you didn't log on your main account, I'm pretty sure this client will get you banished on real Tibia.

- - - Updated - - -

how can you map with it?

Map-tracking.
Source editing, hell probably possible just using Lua.

Amazing! this project deserves a medal.
Everything is awesome, specially this:
1O3Dk.png

Good job guys.

The only flaw with npc window is you could get pked. It shoulde only cover asmall area of the window. Shops aren't pz

Last edited:
@double up
Someone misses Old Tibia Client Dx

Can someone give me the names of all the Development packages and Runtime Package, for Linux ofcourse?
I tried once and downloaded their packages, compiled it and it crashed.

Post on otclient* support. Edubart is pretty fast woth a response

Last edited:
Back