• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introduction to OTClient.

Sorry bro but need fix it. In ot client i have good graphic. but bots didnt work. why?
If I'd know, I would've already told you why. Just wait for a response on your original thread. You're just wasting your time this way.

When I off sound and make settings with graphic all good, but when I reopen client my settings gone to default, how to save it?

Can you please stop placing the same/nonsense questions regarding 7.x everywhere and just WAIT until someone gets back to you? This is atleast the 4th thread you've brought back from the gallows of Otland..
There must be a reason they keep these threads active right? Wouldn't they lock them if people were not allowed to bump them and bring attention about an issue correct?

There must be a reason they keep these threads active right? Wouldn't they lock them if people were not allowed to bump them and bring attention about an issue correct?
I don't see the point of bumping multiple older threads for the exact same issue, without further description what you've tried or whatever.

I thought I just made that point?
You think people like necro'd threads with irrelevant old information popping up, which is most likely not applicable in his case? Also, you have clearly not read the rules of the support board. Rule 2 and 5 are clearly neglected in his case.

If you're up for a discussion, go for it.

You think people like necro'd threads with irrelevant old information popping up, which is most likely not applicable in his case? Also, you have clearly not read the rules of the support board. Rule 2 and 5 are clearly neglected in his case.

If you're up for a discussion, go for it.
This thread is not posted on the support board it posted in the otclient boards so those 2 rules do not apply in this case.
I see no issue here bumping an old thread if there was an issue I am sure the moderators would of locked this thread a long time ago. This thread was created back in 2012 and it has been bumped several times since then over the years (8 pages+) but I still don't see why you have an issue with it?

This thread is not posted on the support board it posted in the otclient boards so those 2 rules do not apply in this case.
I see no issue here bumping an old thread if there was an issue I am sure the moderators would of locked this thread a long time ago. This thread was created back in 2012 and it has been bumped several times since then over the years (8 pages+) but I still don't see why you have an issue with it?
Indeed, this post is not in support - but his other 3 posts are. This is just the place where I react about it since it's becoming obnoxious. Stick to your original thread and don't bump old threads with new questions before you tried anything.

You are just an ignorant discussion-hungry newcomer, enjoy your stay.

~ Edit; I like how you're defending him here, but 2 out of 15 of his posts on his spamspree already got deleted since this morning.

Indeed, this post is not in support - but his other 3 posts are. This is just the place where I react about it since it's becoming obnoxious. Stick to your original thread and don't bump old threads with new questions before you tried anything.

You are just an ignorant discussion-hungry newcomer, enjoy your stay.
Ignorant? Wow just wow!

~ Edit; I like how you're defending him here
I am not defending anyone. I am questioning the statement you made in this thread.
but 2 out of 15 of his posts on his spamspree already got deleted since this morning.
What does that have to do with our discussion. This dialogue we are having isn't about "him" its about bumping old threads.

I am not defending anyone. I am questioning the statement you made in this thread.

What does that have to do with our discussion. This dialogue we are having isn't about "him" its about bumping old threads.
He and his bumping behavior is the point of discussion here. Maybe you should read my first (and third) post again, where I mentioned he should await an answer in his own thread and stop bumping others.

You're really hungry, aren't you?

He and his bumping behavior is the point of discussion here. Maybe you should read my first (and third) post again, where I mentioned he should await an answer in his own thread and stop bumping others.

You're really hungry, aren't you?
I did read that but you seem to be taking this personal instead of trying to be helpful. You are rather rude and a little obnoxious to people and don't seem to be able to have a rational conversation. Instead you resort to insults when people don't see your point of view and that is a poor attitude to have most especially if the goal of your posts is to help others. People will just end up completely ignoring you which is something I am going to do now but at least you know why. "Playing well with others" maybe this is something you need to work on?

I did read that but you seem to be taking this personal instead of trying to be helpful. I did read that but you seem to be taking this personal instead of trying to be helpful.
Like I have stated before in numerous posts within OTLand; I am not going to be informative nor resourceful when people are not aqainted with certain set of rules as agreed upon in multiple pinned threads within multiple boards on OTLand.

You are rather rude and a little obnoxious to people and don't seem to be able to have a rational conversation. Instead you resort to insults when people don't see your point of view and that is a poor attitude to have most especially if the goal of your posts is to help others. People will just end up completely ignoring you which is something I am going to do now but at least you know why. "Playing well with others" maybe this is something you need to work on?
You may find me rude, but luckily that's based on a personal opinion created in a very short period of time. Maybe you're the one who should keep it a little down here bro, you've joined 2 days ago but you're already whipping out your discussion stick. And do you think I should really care about you ignoring me when I don't know you, nor need any of your help?

Instead you resort to insults when people don't see your point of view and that is a poor attitude to have most especially if the goal of your posts is to help others.
We're 2 pages down the road, and you've clearly misinterpreted the meanings of my posts which were solely to mention him stop spamming the one subject he needs help with. There is nothing wrong with bumping a thread. He made his own thread regarding this issue, no need for excessive posting in other similar threads. If people have an answer for you, they'll reply in your thread with accurate information being specified by either OP and members replying with possible answers.

Also - if you're offended by anything insulting I've said; feel free to hit that report button, since I'd love to hear a mod's opinion. I'm really wondering where I went wrong with this one :)

Last edited:
Hello guys.

I have a problem with compiling. I tried to search a lot but nothing works for me. Im using tutorial on Git.

Im using Windows 10 64bit and Visual Studio 2017 Community.

When i compiling client i got error: (0xc000007b).

I read on a lot of pages that is the problem with dll's.

All dll's what i using are for 64bit except OpenAL32.dll because in dll's from git theres only x86.

I dont know why but my Visual Studio taking dll's from /system32/ not /SysWOW64/. Ok so i put all 64 bit dll's to system32.

All library i select to lib64. To compile i select "Release" and "x64".

My Errors:
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Users\Karetson\Desktop\serwer\Client\otclient-master\otclient.exe”. Symbole zostały załadowane.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\glew32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\OpenAL32.dll”. Moduł został skompilowany bez symboli.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): zwolniono „C:\Windows\System32\OpenAL32.dll”
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\zlib.dll”. Moduł został skompilowany bez symboli.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\OpenAL32.dll”. Moduł został skompilowany bez symboli.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): zwolniono „C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll”
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\dbghelp.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\SHCore.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): zwolniono „C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll”
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
„otclient.exe” (Win32): załadowano „C:\Windows\System32\bcryptprimitives.dll”. Nie można odnaleźć lub otworzyć pliku PDB.
Wątek 0x1630 zakończył działanie z kodem -1073741701 (0xc000007b).
Wątek 0x204c zakończył działanie z kodem -1073741701 (0xc000007b).
Wątek 0x189c zakończył działanie z kodem -1073741701 (0xc000007b).
Program „[8640] otclient.exe” zakończył działanie z kodem -1073741701 (0xc000007b).

"Can't find or open PDB file" and "(0xc000007b)".

Please guys help me i tried to install visual studio 2017 redistributable x64 and visual studio 2017 redistributable x86 but not works ;/

@Arth07 Use those includes

1547833174781.png

And compile in 32bits

edit: make sure you install english language for vs2017

Last edited:
Back