Introduction to OTClient.

krille09

Belden
Best answers
Reaction score
Is there any download link for me who can't compile this for shit? I downloaded some already compiled but it was only upto 9.60~...

I looked into the client, and I wasn't able to edit my hotkeys through being offline, you maybe should add that because it's able on 'real' client...

Would be awesome :D

zakius

Enter the Ninja!
Best answers
Reaction score
It is aimed to be closer to flash one. But changing hotkeys offline is good thing. Maybe also a full list of items from dat so you can setup them offline too?

OP
GhostX

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score

Xenios

Best answers
Reaction score
Yes, you can use 9.6 on a server that supports 9.82, I have tested it.

Exedion

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
It is aimed to be closer to flash one. But changing hotkeys offline is good thing. Maybe also a full list of items from dat so you can setup them offline too?
i am working to be more closer to flash! here is a list of some graphical changes, new features and bugs of my current work

1. Changed icons for items for items sprites, more medieval than those modern icons
  2. Changed icons for flash client icons, more eyecandy and more medieval for the game topic(BUG 1)
  3. Change miniwindows bar for bar of flash client, more eyecandy
  4. Change miniwindows buttons for buttons of flash client, more eyecandy
  5. (BUG2) Close not work like expected
  6. Add mount button from flash client(BUG3)

1. BUG 1: i chage the position of the quest log button from the right panel to left panel but the icon is in the first position and i want it in last, how i can change?
  2. BUG 2: i can do normal function with the new button of quest log, but when i close quest log the panel button not get unpressed
  3. BUG 3: not work at all, i want when the player login, the mount button status be like the mount status of the player

if someone like to help me, i will share my files to make this adaptation publica and free for download!

Attachments

zakius

Enter the Ninja!
Best answers
Reaction score
flash clinet skin is waste of space(wont work on 4x3 screens due to lack of space)

but it looks pretty good now, good job

Exedion

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
flash clinet skin is waste of space(wont work on 4x3 screens due to lack of space)

but it looks pretty good now, good job
i remade the otc images with flash client images, merging it

J.Dre

ClapSoft®
Best answers
Reaction score
Incorporate multiple skins for the client and make them interchangeable with the click of a button, perhaps even during game-play. This would allow players to have the "Tibia client" feel with the OTClient and may make this client more enticing!

This idea was suggested to me by Red.

OP
GhostX

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
Incorporate multiple skins for the client and make them interchangeable with the click of a button, perhaps even during game-play. This would allow players to have the "Tibia client" feel with the OTClient and may make this client more enticing!

This idea was suggested to me by Red.
There are? But you have to add/make them yourself. But they work in game and out - top right corner

I am currently making a tutorial however, I have noticed an issue with changing back to default skin, so until I can sort
This out I will not finish my tutorial.

Slane

Best answers
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm interested in using this OTClient for my OT but I'm reading through the thread and noticing there may still be some bugs, such as selling loot. Are these bugs solved and what bugs currently exist in the client?

Thanks in advance.

Varkez

Best answers
Reaction score
How would i go about LANing my own map without a server, is it possible to play offline how would i go about it can anyone push me in the right direction? A few close friends and I would like to know how to create a character save file so we can LAN the game

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
You can download a server and use your local ip adress to host it, your friends should be able to access it.
Are you sure you are in the right board here?

pepe

Webón
Best answers
Reaction score
It is. Playing an 8.60 server right now. :p

xSable

Best answers
Reaction score
I wish I knew how to do all of this, because I would spend sooo much time making this 7.6 compatible. XD

Speaking of that, what is ground zero for creating a server? I'm talking making your own server launcher and everything.

Raiden

Developer
Best answers
Reaction score
Who can say something about 7.6?, it will be compatible?, cuz i really awesome this proyect, but i got a question... If the client bring it is own bot, so anybody with the client can bot? or i as a admin can block that?