Introduction to OTClient.

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Who can say something about 7.6?, it will be compatible?, cuz i really awesome this proyect, but i got a question... If the client bring it is own bot, so anybody with the client can bot? or i as a admin can block that?
You can still offer a unique version (no other version will be allowed to connect by server) and then compile with bot protection.
I don't think 7.6 support will be done by Edubart, but if anyone commits it I am sure it will be added.

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
You can still offer a unique version (no other version will be allowed to connect by server) and then compile with bot protection.
I don't think 7.6 support will be done by Edubart, but if anyone commits it I am sure it will be added.
You dont think that edubart will make a 7.6 release?, oh mate, thats bad, and your solution for the bot is good, anyway, is a really nice proyect, keep going

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Premium User
Reaction score
Well it has been more then a month since the last post, is everything still going alright? i hope the project is not dead, i have the V0.6.1 is this the latest version?
Also if the project is still going i support this 100% also managed to get some music to play while in-game :D super fun~

OP
GhostX

GhostX

Pandageist
Reaction score
It is still going, just not alot of releases... We need more people to send pull requests with fixes etc.. In short - we need lua experienced members to help grow the client :)

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
You can scroll on the box.

Hultin

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
I was about to compile for the first time in my life, but the guide on the wiki on Github contains broken links, I've no idea how to do this now. Could anyone point me to another guide or a verison that would allow me to connect to 10.36/37?

dominique120

Science & Reason
Premium User
Reaction score
I was about to compile for the first time in my life, but the guide on the wiki on Github contains broken links, I've no idea how to do this now. Could anyone point me to another guide or a verison that would allow me to connect to 10.36/37?
Follow the guide in my signature.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
Would be great if anyone could make a tutorial on how to build a legit custom client for an OT server based on this.
Some stuff that would need to be changed would be like:
- Change background image/starting soundtrack
- Remove the option to select IP/port/client and hardcode it into the client instead.
- Disable third party modules so player cant easily add stuff like candybot etc to it.

Reaction score
Would be great if anyone could make a tutorial on how to build a legit custom client for an OT server based on this.
- Remove the option to select IP/port/client and hardcode it into the client instead.
- Disable third party modules so player cant add stuff like candybot etc to it.
+1.

dominique120

Science & Reason
Premium User
Reaction score
Good idea, I might do this. It will compliment my compiling OTC tutorial perfectly.

Tipic

Reaction score
where do I change packets id? cant find it out : O

cant find the file..

Last edited:

Lifer420

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
How do you use it? There's not even a starter in the download of OTclient. I dont see it anyways

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
+1

Eskylo

Reaction score
Any help on how to use particles? Thanks in advance.

Webtimize

Pro Grammer
Reaction score
Why this client didnt see bots for tibia 7.6? how to fix it?
Can you please stop placing the same/nonsense questions regarding 7.x everywhere and just WAIT until someone gets back to you? This is atleast the 4th thread you've brought back from the gallows of Otland..