• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 5

Please shut up. You are just a diffrent type of a fanboy trying to sound smart.

What a foolproof response: call me a fanboy and ask me to shut up. No way to argue with that, I guess.

Please, enlighten me: what sort of "fanboy" am I? Which global multimillion company manufacturing mobile devices do I have my allegiance with?

What a foolproof response: call me a fanboy and ask me to shut up. No way to argue with that, I guess.

Please, enlighten me: what sort of "fanboy" am I? Which global multimillion company manufacturing mobile devices do I have my allegiance with?

Can you answer that question about me,then?

Soon will iphone 6 be and iphone 7 and iphone 8 later about some couple months will theese iphone be. FUC* Iphone Android for life <3
2585lb9.jpg

Soon will iphone 6 be and iphone 7 and iphone 8 later about some couple months will theese iphone be. FUC* Iphone Android for life <3
2585lb9.jpg

that is so funny, i see this joke for the first time of my life.

But isn't a bigger screen better? it's not exactly like people buy phones for what they were created for today, they're more seen as portable media and entertainment.

All smartphones are pretty much the same, its just the minor personal preferences that'll make you choose one or the other, so harassing either one of them is pretty dumb.
Personally I doubt I'll choose iphone again, just because that glass on the front/back is really indurable. Using glass is something they should stop doing.
The Samsung SIII seems like a good option, quad core I guess will be peak technology for a while, and maybe one of the phones that will outdate in the longest amount of time.

i wouldnt waste my money on it.. i have like a month old 4s. I think anyone with a 4 or 4s shouldnt bother with it would be such a waste, the only people i could see buying this is someone who doesnt have an iPhone, or verion 3 and below.

i wouldnt waste my money on it.. i have like a month old 4s. I think anyone with a 4 or 4s shouldnt bother with it would be such a waste, the only people i could see buying this is someone who doesnt have an iPhone, or verion 3 and below.

Version 3 is still good. Below version 3 is already old.

It have a good camera but it only can make a good pic not recording.

The funny thing is iphone 3g camera can record, the thing is just that apple disabled it. But with jailbreak you can easily enable that :p

all my friends that have a iPhone are having troubles with them... and at least 70% of them got cracked screen... LMFAO!
speach issues, connection issues, message issues... screen, crashes, freezes, and list goes on..

I'm pretty happy with my HTC Sensation, dualcore, I've dropped it on concrete floor a few times, and there's not even any sign of that it has been hitting shits.. screen is like fucking bulletproof... it gets dirty.. sure.. but some cleaning crap and wipe it up and it's like a brand new screen again.... no marks or shits at all...
No crashes ever this year, or ever since I got it.
it loads webpages and everything else FASTER than my tripplecore Azus laptop...
a camera of dreams, 8.1 M-Pixel and 7 Mb/s standard internet in 80% of Sweden, more if I'm connection through wireless networks etc at home..
No freezes ever, it takes me less than 0.5 second to reload otland if I pres for complete refresh... list goes on...

iPhone? fuck no... DualCore HTC, FUCK YEAH!

for the record, of all my HTC friends I got.. there's only one that's having some small freeze issues... but that's mostly because that fucking phone have survived 3 years of violence xD (unlike iPhone that stops works 3 weeks because you dropped it 3 times and cracked the screen 2 of them)
HTC humor will be the future Nokia 3310 humor?

Interesting stories / perspectives on the phone. It seems a lot of them are against the iPhone. I've also noticed nearly all of the people who complain or hate the iPhone do not currently reside within the United States. I'm not sure if it's a trend or something, but it seems pretty bad experiences are quite common among others, especially with Customer Service and Warranties. Could this be a coincidence, or something different entirely? Perhaps because there are different rules and regulations around the world compared to the U.S., experiences are diminished? I would assume it's at the least, possible.

It seems here (in the USA) - even random students I've asked during classes (those who own the iPhone) - people prefer this phone over any other, although, they don't say the iPhone is flawless. I can't confidently say anything about the iPhone because I've never owned one. But within a week or two, I'll have my first one and I will be able to see for myself why all of you complain, and if there's really any justification for it (assuming what I said about about regulations is not true), or if it's all hokum. I've owned a Samsung Galaxy and an HTC Evo, and now for the first time - the iPhone.

I suppose I'll find out soon enough... ;)

---

@Evan,

Nice picture there, but it's probably made by a Samsung 'Fanboy'. I would assume you can find something similar, but supporting the iPhone. If the iPhone 5 had not come out this month, I honestly would have purchased the Galaxy S3. My contract ends on the 20th of this month, so that had some influence on my decision as well. I'm sure if I don't like the iPhone 5 I'll be able to exchange it, we'll see.

Last edited:
At up, find an Apple "fanboy" picture then.
Going to be difficult when the hardware facts have already been compared in the first picture.

Back