• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is is true that there is a programs that hacks tibia

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
I sow many video in youtube they say to downloaded it some hacks house sone get money and other stuff Is that true or no ?

Give me your opinion i want to know i dont want to get hacked :p

dont trust it lol
People add fake videos on youtube showing them just going into their other characters house with a mediocre tool that supposed to apparently "Hack" them when really they're only pretending to try and get you to download it so they can hack you.

But its look like real i mean if somebody new and sow probably will download it because its look real i dont know if they use tool but i warn you dont download it for your sake because tibia is addicting game :p

Try make youre own, Other pograms..

like they are good in photoshop makes a pic and the like click HACK!

and they login on there on character and then there friends characters and shit, ots characters.. But its you'll get an key logger and then they will reciv youre account number and password.

Try make youre own, Other pograms..

like they are good in photoshop makes a pic and the like click HACK!

and they login on there on character and then there friends characters and shit, ots characters.. But its you'll get an key logger and then they will reciv youre account number and password.

Not just your account number but they can get Credit card info and bank details/msn password etc.

I also belived that once, and do you know what happend? I got a virus.. And they were also hacking my character. Dont download this things that looks real, It's probably shitloads of viruses or keyloggers.

i downloaded it on other computer my anit virus didnt catch anything and says there is no viruses :eek:

this key logger doesnt show in your anti-virus owntibia.com made a key logger which cant be seen even with the best anti-virus program ;/ ppl that buy this shits get the program but they also get a key logger in their computer which the owner of this program puts in this download shit. so dont download it, it works but you will get hacked ;< (owntibia)

Back