• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it gonna happen?

Cotten Picker

Reaction score
I know some people are wondering when slain will be back online. So im askin you Jon, whens slain gonna be back online? Not that Ill come back at first but I might and if I do Ill get ahold of some ppls. But till then Ill just keep Playing BlackOps on my free time instead of Slain. And Jon pm me ur gamername cuz I know u got black ops.

honestly chris i doubt and know he wont be hosting if at all for atleast 6 months lol last time i talked to him he said he quit hosting too many problems

only way ill ever go back to collapser now is if i get my $$$ back from mike. Which I know i wont. soo sorry allen. If u got xbox live then pm me ur name. Oh and Allen have u talked to Julie any? and hows Amanda doing? ;o tell that brat that i didnt forget about her, shes the one who left us (as in our old team).

Back