• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IS zaypay still alive?

Pietia

Reaction score
Im trying to get acceptation from zaypay stuff they don't answer tickets and nothing from few days.. is it dead or what?

Im trying to get acceptation from zaypay stuff they don't answer tickets and nothing from few days.. is it dead or what?

I don't think it is dead, they are not answering all tickets tho. They just answer what they find interesting and are able to answer to.
That is from my experience with them at least.

Mobile transactions are highly not recommended as a payment method. They are a scam.
Doesn't matter what company does it, they are all a scam.

The problem is this, when a buyer sends an SMS purchase, they are not billed right away, they are billed at the monthly billing from phone service provider.
So, technically, the company (ZayPay or whatever) has to wait until the buyer is officially billed before you get paid.

On top of that, lots of fees are applied for services to obtain those money. So, right off the bat, you can lose a large chunk of those incomes.
Why people use SMS payment options is beyond me.

Mobile transactions are highly not recommended as a payment method. They are a scam.
Doesn't matter what company does it, they are all a scam.

The problem is this, when a buyer sends an SMS purchase, they are not billed right away, they are billed at the monthly billing from phone service provider.
So, technically, the company (ZayPay or whatever) has to wait until the buyer is officially billed before you get paid.

On top of that, lots of fees are applied for services to obtain those money. So, right off the bat, you can lose a large chunk of those incomes.
Why people use SMS payment options is beyond me.
Not everyone can use Paypal and well you can just set 2.5x more points on paypal than on sms and you will be fine . Because who will pay by sms when he will receive 2.5 more points from paypal or bank transfer?

Not everyone can use Paypal and well you can just set 2.5x more points on paypal than on sms and you will be fine . Because who will pay by sms when he will receive 2.5 more points from paypal or bank transfer?

You can do that, that's fine, but it's still a scam. The companies are banking off your efforts. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Back