• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Island of Destiny like on RL

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxil

Reaction score
Hello. I do island of destiny like on rl and I have some problems.

1. On RL NPC Tylius gives us sorc and driud staff, but in my items.xml there is no such this item. There is another possibility to give this item a player?

2. On my map Party Skeletons walking on whole island, but they should be "closed" in tents. I'm trying use movement onStepIn and teleport monster, but it no works. So how in can close monsters in tents without using PZ tool?

Please help me solve my problem. I'm just started learning lua in tfs.

P.S. I'm using The Forgotten Server 1.1 (10.77 tibia client) and i have 10.10 items.otb version.
P.P.S. Sorry for my English. I hope that you are able to understand what I write.

1. npc cant give you item that doesnt exist in your datapack so create it by yourself or steal it from other datapack that is compatible with your distribution.

2. create item/ floor that acts like box (so skeletons cant escape) add it in map editor and make sure its unmovable.

Ok. I can create new items, but i need some otb editor. Can you to recommend me some?

Ok. First problem solved. Now i try solve second :) Thanks a lot programjer.

ehh Your second idea is no working.
Any ideas yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they pushing "boxes" or whatever you created? If yes open this monster file and remove ability to push/ walk through boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back