• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ITALY][10.98] HESPERIA WAR OPEN ALPHA (RL-based war custon server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

struzck

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am releasing tomorrow (October 21th) at 12:00 CEST the open Alpha version of my first OTS project, Hesperia War (website: http://hesperia.ml).

Hesperia is a war server based on old WarOts with Tibia RL locations adapted to war environment. The server is still under development, this is an early version of what Hesperia will look like after full development.
As this is my very first experience with creating and managing Tibia Open Servers I've decided to open the alpha version to listen to your advices and fix bugs I might didnt notice, every player who help me developing this server by giving advices or reporting bugs will be rewarded once official version is released.

Playing Hesperia doesn't requires to create any account, you can acces to a temporal account by entering the game without writting any account name nor password. Temporal accounts have a level 110 player of each vocation with medium quality set and infinite runes/ammo and potions.
There are three different cities on Hesperia map: Yalahar (main city, which is connected to the rest), Darashia and Kazordoon. You can go from one to another by walking or teleporting at temple, just talk to monk npc, also, if you lose your equipment, it can be reobtained by talking to him.

On player death your level and skills will be reset, experience is only obtainable from killing other players (in respect of this, anti-cheat system will be added). On Alpha version, POI quest is avaliable, Hesperia quests are adapted from Tibia Rl, this server is focused on pvp experience.

Important: Hesperia Alpha is running on low specs server (because this is just a test), if there are connection problems, this is probably the cause.
Hesperia Alpha version will be open for a week, during this time I wil be listening to your advices and reports, as well as checking server performance.

Future plans: This is a very early version of how Hesperia will look like, I will add at least three more cities (it depends on how much players will play), being one of them Edron; I also plan to add a few more quests such as Demon Helmet quest (rewards will be edited to make them more suitable for the game); there will be boss and monsters raids and some other surprises too. I am developing a permanent account system, obtaining items and mounts system, guilds, guild wars and achievement system (with ingame rewards).
This is an one person project, it's been half of a year since I started creating Hesperia, development and testing will take some time until I can release the final version.

2A7ZjUb.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back