• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust)

Which PvP mode would you like to see this experimental server in? (private votes)

• PvP-E (50% exhaust for aggressive runes and spells, no skulls and frags, exp for player kills)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Normal PvP (6 frags/day, 10 frags/week, 20 frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Normal PvP (10+ frags/day, 20+ frags/week, 40+ frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Non-PvP (no player killing, normal exhaust)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been playing on this server for a while now, and I enjoy the opportunity that this server gives me to relax my mind after a long day at work and remember the good old days.
I am trying to help anyone who starts, who is new to the server, with advice, items, quests, or anything else, my character name is Black, feel free to msg me in-game, I'm mostly online during weekends and on working days after 8 PM.
I want to say special thanks to the developer for giving us this possibility.
While I was playing on this server I've noticed that there are some let's say "custom" items, for example, "sniper stars", and small stones can be bought (i had a really hard, but fun time the phrase that e.e wrote "The one with straight vision" but at the end, I've managed to find him :D.

So based upon that I have a couple of questions for e.e:
  • is there any place I can buy power bolts, because if there is an NPC or something I will continue searching, if not I can stop wasting my time searching for them and go hunting.
  • if there is no place such as that, is it possible to emmm.... to make one :D hehe, or at least remake the spell or something so we can make at least 10 p.bolts per spell or something similar.
Once again special thanks to e.e,
Yours sincerely,
Dinko

Back