• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust)

Which PvP mode would you like to see this experimental server in? (private votes)

• PvP-E (50% exhaust for aggressive runes and spells, no skulls and frags, exp for player kills)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Normal PvP (6 frags/day, 10 frags/week, 20 frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Normal PvP (10+ frags/day, 20+ frags/week, 40+ frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Non-PvP (no player killing, normal exhaust)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

e.e

Divine Intellect
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings Tibians.

First some backstory about what this server is:
Realots (originally realots.net) was a special server hosted by Dennis/Toor for about 4 years between ca. 2006-2010.
The main reason it was legendary back then was probably that the server had an uncanny resemblance to actual real tibia.
In fact it's the first server known to have the full real tibia map, every npc fully working and much more back in ca. 2006 when it was launched, which was a very extraordinary thing back then.
Realots.net then closed down, the files were shared around a little in private between some people, and some people were hosting the server under different names only very briefly for up to a few months at a time. For many years there was silence.
Then in mid 2016 the original files were publicly released by Toor here on OTLand.
I noticed this in late 2016 and got the files working/running about a week later and decided to host Zanera for free and for fun about 6 months later.
Zanera was hosted for about a year before I closed it down as it was only getting about 1 login every 24 hours by that time, and so I decided it might be time for some Realots Testserver time instead so that everyone could have their own character.

Well, here it is, Realots Testserver.
The XP, skills and monster loot rates have been dramatically increased to make it easier and slightly more fun to level up during the testserver stages.
Once the server is ready for a stable launch stats will be lowered and more balanced, multiple servers may be launched with different unique features for different types of players, and customizations (e.g. old Realots.net items and many other things) will be added.

More details about the drastic differences in game mechanics, monster AI and more between Realots and other OTS will be posted closer to full server launch time.

Basic info:
IP: experimental.realots.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.70
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Italy on a 100/100mbps VPS with anti-DDoS.
Exp rate: 15x
Loot rate: 3x
Map: Real
Spawn rate: 2x
Raid rate: 3x
Runes: 1x
Server type: PvP-E
Skill rate: 7x
ML rate: 1x
Regen rates: 1x HP, 7.5x mana (15 mana per tick).

More info about server plans and server changes can be found here.
Also: Make sure you read the rules when you register your account if you don't want to get banned. No forms of cheating is allowed.

I'm open to answer reasonable questions, comments and requests.

Major news/updates:

I'm not doing any more in-game customizations until I have finished coding the required Query Manager and Login Server applications to make this server absolutely stable and secure which is to me a top priority.

May 2018:
I've been thinking about hosting weekly events for fun, such as weekly major raids, organized quests or hunts together with other players, considering the low player count and how boring I know it can be to play real map with midrates on your own.
If you'd be interested in something like this, please leave a comment below or if you don't have an OTLand account send me a letter to God Inzane, Thais.

Current status of everything:
* Login Server and Query Manager: About 75% done. Struggling with developing all the network classes.
If I can get past this part, both programs should be done within a matter of a few weeks at most.
* Tibiacam: About 20% done. I have a prototype that works, but the final program will need restructuring, exception handling and more testing, as well as a variable playback mechanism.
* CLI Item Editor: About 50% done. I have a prototype that can load, save, and mass modify items. But it's not quite perfect yet.
* CLI Map Editor: Early work in progress: About 10% done. Doesn't do anything yet.
* New Game Server (new experimental project): About 3% done. Can successfully login a static character with a hack using pre-recorded map data, and can logout. When Realots brings me low, this project brings me high :)

Cheating punishment:
Some people have wondered about what exactly is the punishment for botting on this Test Server, sometimes they're confused about their punishment.
The truth is that I always deal with things on an individual basis, but the short answer is: if I catch you botting or macroing in any way you will as a minimum get killed immediately.
Now to get a little more specific (some examples):
* If you're cavebotting, you will almost certainly get deleted.
* If you're afk spellcast macroing or autofish-spamming you will almost certainly get deleted.
* If you're afk spellcast manafluid spam macroing you will at least get temporarily banned (unless we have a deal where you pay me for example 200k/hour with a pre-agreed specific start and end timer and you finish before the end timer -- I will make this rule on this Testserver only so that players who has played for a long time (made a lot of profit) can use their money to mltrain a little. I obviously don't get anything by taking your gps on my own server...)
* Aimbotting, light hack and other client-sided hacks will get you deleted.
* If you get caught cheating again after getting one character deleted you will get IP banned.

These severe punishments are made just because I would like some order on the server and to reward the players that hasn't cheated with their accomplishments such that most players on the highscores for example actually deserved to get there.
I also don't see the point of botting on an almost empty test server.... If you really wanna play on a free high level character, just ask me to host Zanera again or something or go play a war server.
In short this test server is not bot-friendly.
Maybe one day I will host Botera where all cheating is allowed, but not on this test server.

Last edited:
Exp-rate changed to 30x, loot-rate and gold-rate to 4.5x, raid rate to 10x.

Last edited:
Changed skill-rate to 7x.
Calm down a little though :)

Last edited:
i think you should leave the "old" accounts since lvling in a semi low exp rate when knowing that you are going to wipe it all in a week is quite senseless.

i think you should leave the "old" accounts since lvling in a semi low exp rate when knowing that you are going to wipe it all in a week is quite senseless.
Edit: And I think the moon should be made of cheese.
Thanks for your input :)

Edit2:
TBH I was thinking you were just trolling me or being intentionally ridiculous with your post.
But regardless of whether you were or not, I've decided to make the server situation clearer by making this page on the website for those who find the OP hard to read or understand (and of course for new players who hasn't checked this thread out yet).

@Realots.org
Update:
Spawn rate changed to 2x,
Melee weapons, distance weapons, shields and EQ has been buffed in an attempt to voc balance knights (known voc balance issue in 7.7) and increase the practical value of shields and EQ.
Feel free to give feedback on anything you like/dislike after having tried it (and by writing down your charname in your first post you'll add to the credibility/seriousness of your feedback if you would like to) :)

Last edited:
make spells free if you gonna wipe the server so early. i also don't get why you would want to boost paladins since they are so easy already

new.png

exp x30 and magic lvl x1, seems logic and ofc moon is made of cheese....
raise up the ml rate and double charges of runes so we can check and test things

pd fireball runes are x2 it should be x3
pd2. i can buy any spell no matter the ml (im ml 0 and bought advanced spells kek)

I’m glad to see that you’re presenting people different stages, very professional if you ask me. I recommend this server to everyone since I’m sure the end result will be amazing. Good luck!

Look guys, this is Realots (virtually the same as the old realots.net)
To be blunt: If you don't know what it is, look it up.
It has serious disadvantages like the fact that it's practically impossible to make big changes directly to the server.
There are no server sources, and most things, like runes, are hard-coded into the engine.
The advantage is that it's virtually the same as the old Real server 7.70.
I would make the claim that it's more similar to the Real server 7.70 than any other server out there.
However, it's also very hard to change. Only light/minor changes is possible or practical.

The reason for playing on this server is that it's the most authentic oldschool Tibia experience you've had since Realots.net or old Real Tibia, for those who played either of those on version 7.7 :)
I don't recommend playing here for reasons like "another real tibia server, wow, maybe they will make a lot of cool or crazy changes or are full of bugs I can profit from and that makes it fun to play".
No, this is a server mainly for hardcore old schoolers that miss the old authentic experience, with authentic monster mechanics, every single quest, book, action, npc, monster and every other detail just right.
I know many OTs claim this, and that's too bad - a lot of hosters are full of shit and will say anything to get more players.
That's how it is, sellers sell. I'm not here to sell on the other hand, but just run this server, and if people wants to play, great, if not -- i.e. if absolutely 0 players are on after months of hosting, then I'll just close it down and I won't be too disappointed about it. It is how it is :)
To continue on my rant, however: if you're not a hardcore old schooler and still wants to play, that's of course perfectly alright, I welcome you :), but don't make a lot of fuzz and silly claims or demands the first day you play on a server you clearly know nothing about.
If you pay attention to detail you should notice that every detail is just right, otherwise I think you might have played too many "real servers" and forgot how the Real server really was like :).

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I don't like demands, especially if they're not well informed :)
I prefer rational and calm suggestions/feedback and comments, not a lot of fuzz. Thank you!

make spells free if you gonna wipe the server so early. i also don't get why you would want to boost paladins since they are so easy already
You don't have to play during the first week if you don't want to.
Don't get me wrong, if it was possible with this server to make spells free without editing npcs and just make every spell cost 0 gp, I would, but it's not. It's just how this server is programmed.
And I want spells to be bought after this first week is over anyway :)
About paladins - yes, they're easy and relatively strong early game, but their physical damage is a bit weak on this version in my opinion.
Give it a try and I'll take in more feedback if people can show me some very OP hits or something (make sure to show your distance skills in the screenshot) :)

I’m glad to see that you’re presenting people different stages, very professional if you ask me. I recommend this server to everyone since I’m sure the end result will be amazing. Good luck!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Expstages are possible, but hard. You need to do a jump to a codecave at the method where it calculates experience. You can get the playerlevel and multiply the exp you gained before giving it to the player, I've almost completed it, but not fully. So just believe and work hard and it's possible! :D

Expstages are possible, but hard. You need to do a jump to a codecave at the method where it calculates experience. You can get the playerlevel and multiply the exp you gained before giving it to the player, I've almost completed it, but not fully. So just believe and work hard and it's possible! :D
Sure, and feel free to make one for me if you'd like :D, but I'm busy myself as it is right now with cleaning up the Query Manager, redesigning the DB schema, finishing up binary patcher, configuring Apache with appropriate netloading etc, making the website meanwhile making it secure (no AAC bs), editing OTClient, building a web framework, making automated traffic dumps (cam system), meeting player requests, meanwhile trying not to starve, burn myself out, and have a reasonably happy life while also working on 3-4 other computer projects that are actually mostly more important to me than this one.

I respect that you know more about RE than me Tony, but I'm not the right guy to make or insinuate a challenge like this towards because I'm just too busy to take it up, even though I believe you would beat me in the RE domain.
Keep doing your stuff, you're good at it, and your updates on RE progress are a good read :)

Sure, and feel free to make one for me if you'd like :D, but I'm busy myself as it is right now with cleaning up the Query Manager, redesigning the DB schema, finishing up binary patcher, configuring Apache with appropriate netloading etc, making the website meanwhile making it secure (no AAC bs), editing OTClient, building a web framework, making automated traffic dumps, meeting player requests, meanwhile trying not to starve, burn myself out, and have a reasonably happy life while also working on 3-4 other computer projects that are actually mostly more important to me than this one.

I respect that you know more about RE than me Tony, but I'm not the right guy to make or insinuate a challenge like this towards because I'm just too busy to take it up, even though I believe you would beat me in the RE domain.
Keep doing your stuff, you're good at it, and your updates are fun to read about once in a while :)
Wow, that's very nice of you man. Thank you very much. I wouldnt say that I'm better than anyone doing RE, so don't say that mate. I just have a shit ton of patience. I would be a lot better if I actually understood things better with ASM. Doing the expstage experiments was mostly trial and error, very close to success, but close is still a failure. And the fact that IDA is so good nowadays, it's very easy. At least the basic stuff. Codecaves on the other hand is very hard and confusing. To me at least.

I love what you guys are doing and I can't wait to get on playing. A binary patcher sounds really nice! At the moment I just patch directly from IDA or cheat-engine :p Might do some tool sometime, but for me, it feels pointless :p
May I just ask how you will prevent people to use the original client and cheat with it? I mean, it must be quite hard without the possibility of editing sources of the server. Changing opcodes and rsa is possible, but very easy to get past (for those that really want to cheat :p)

Can't wait for updates! :)

May I just ask how you will prevent people to use the original client and cheat with it? I mean, it must be quite hard without the possibility of editing sources of the server. Changing opcodes and rsa is possible, but very easy to get past (for those that really want to cheat :p)
I plan to use OTC in the future when it's ready. I have something else than RSA and opcodes in mind, but will have to either obscure some of the lua files or implement them in source so they can't be edited with a text editor.
However, I have a plan on how to make server-based cam recordings of all player activity and can use that as an objective basis to decide if someone was cheating or not in most cheating cases.

I plan to use OTC in the future when it's ready. I have something else than RSA and opcodes in mind, but will have to either obscure some of the lua files or implement them in source so they can't be edited with a text editor.
However, I have a plan on how to make server-based cam recordings of all player activity and can use that as an objective basis to decide if someone was cheating or not in most cheating cases.

Does that mean you'll record every player online? Let's say you did, you would need to watch the whole cam? Imagine if that player would play for 5 hours, how would you know when he cheated, what time exactly?

I just got to main, it's very hard going through all those rats in thais, I´m dying

Back