• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust)

Which PvP mode would you like to see this experimental server in? (private votes)

• PvP-E (50% exhaust for aggressive runes and spells, no skulls and frags, exp for player kills)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Normal PvP (6 frags/day, 10 frags/week, 20 frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Normal PvP (10+ frags/day, 20+ frags/week, 40+ frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Non-PvP (no player killing, normal exhaust)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i went on server and found out all items have more def atk thats pretty weird and I am sure since tibia was always there chain armor never was 9arm XD

i went on server and found out all items have more def atk thats pretty weird and I am sure since tibia was always there chain armor never was 9arm XD
I increased melee weapon atks, distance weapon atks, shields def and EQ's armor value yesterday, made a post about it and edited the main post minutes after (so also yesterday)..
See the main post here [Italy] Realots (experimental edition) 7.70 and update post here [Italy] Realots (experimental edition) 7.70.

Does that mean you'll record every player online? Let's say you did, you would need to watch the whole cam? Imagine if that player would play for 5 hours, how would you know when he cheated, what time exactly?
Yes, no, players would generally report in when they saw someone cheat, but you can speed recordings up and down.

PvP enfo with normal exhaust
make a server like real "INFERNA" 2006
This is half exhaust.
What makes you think it's not?

I just got to main, it's very hard going through all those rats in thais, I´m dying
:) With 10x raid-rates both rookgaard rat raid and thais rat raid will be quite common, probably once every day :p
I'll try to make a poll system for the website within a month or two so people can vote things like this, raid-rate, up or down.
Until then survive like a champ.

I increased melee weapon atks, distance weapon atks, shields def and EQ's armor value yesterday, made a post about it and edited the main post minutes after (so also yesterday)..
See the main post here [Italy] Realots (experimental edition) 7.70 and update post here [Italy] Realots (experimental edition) 7.70.

Yes, no, players would generally report in when they saw someone cheat, but you can speed recordings up and down.

This is half exhaust.
What makes you think it's not?

:) With 10x raid-rates both rookgaard rat raid and thais rat raid will be quite common, probably once every day :p
I'll try to make a poll system for the website within a month or two so people can vote things like this, raid-rate, up or down.
Until then survive like a champ.
What is half exhaust?
You use same echausted like real tibia 2006 ?
Yes or No

no way this was like it used to be. Runes charges are wrong, monster behaviour is wrong, exausthed when drinkin mf's, also exhaust when triying to move items after runes/spells...

but yeah books are in their place ;D

no way this was like it used to be. Runes charges are wrong, monster behaviour is wrong, exausthed when drinkin mf's, also exhaust when triying to move items after runes/spells...
What you said here yesterday
disinfo_agent_paco7fu.jpg

Answer: Tibia Library
I'm also permanently ignoring you and may decide to remove you from the server in the future, especially if you continue this behavior anywhere near my server, for wasting my time, trying to spread intentional lies, and having an annoying and unfounded disrespectful attitude.
I'm mostly tolerant, but have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to bullshit like this.
Have a nice day :)

just tried to give some constructive criticism at the beggining but u have too much ego, be ready for that if you want to host a server. And dont need to take me out of ur bugged server I already left it and wont come back, and many people will do the same once they realise how buggy it is and what a prepotent owner it has.

good luck !! ;)

Last edited:
Your posts are the opposite of the definition of constructive criticism and more aligned with the definition of cancer (and you're probably proud of it, even though you won't admit it).
Perhaps you should look the word constructive up in a dictionary one day, if you have one available and know how to use one, which at this point I don't think is reasonable to assume.

I'm not looking for and have never asked for constructive criticism in this thread anyway - I'm looking for general feedback; comments and questions; not belligerent, cunty and snide comments from some completely random nobody that probably hasn't even logged into the server or any other related server once and that can't help but to deliberately lie in every post and sentence he writes in an attempt to spread misinformation, uncertainty, and create conflict.
There's only one legitimate title for people like you - loser. You just waste time, annoy people, and have nothing constructive to offer.
Now that you've been properly identified, we can move on.
Have a nice life down there in your mothers basement :)

I plan to use OTC in the future when it's ready. I have something else than RSA and opcodes in mind, but will have to either obscure some of the lua files or implement them in source so they can't be edited with a text editor.
However, I have a plan on how to make server-based cam recordings of all player activity and can use that as an objective basis to decide if someone was cheating or not in most cheating cases.
Thank you for your reply! I know OTC can be decently secure, but what I really ment is how will you prevent people logging in using the original client? :)

Thank you for your reply! I know OTC can be decently secure, but what I really ment is how will you prevent people logging in using the original client? :)
Sure.
I did give you vague answer, but to be a little bit more specific it's related to the authentication stage and involves pseudo-cryptography similar to port knocking :).

@Thread
I want to make a quick post about my "outburst" or whatever you want to call it towards paco7fu earlier after having read his first post again.
This is not an apology as I feel largely justified in my reaction, but a quick explanation of a few things:
First, I perhaps misinterpreted his first post to mean that I should stop hosting this server and go back to hosting Zanera:
i think you should leave the "old" accounts since lvling in a semi low exp rate when knowing that you are going to wipe it all in a week is quite senseless.
So my first impression was that he was just trying to be rude.
But I understand now what he may have meant was that I should use give access to the Zanera characters during the first week of this server since I plan on resetting once after the first week anyway.
This is a slightly more reasonable suggestion, but I wasn't going to act on it anyway, and I found his "quite senseless" comment at the end snide.

I also understand now that he was probably under the impression that this was just another wanna-be real map server.
I don't think it's very reasonable to be under that impression so I didn't even consider this much until now.

And then I realized one final thing that he may have been under some impression or most likely his own idea that I'm looking for players to come and "test" or criticize my server to try to make it a real map server...
This is unfortunately wrong.
I'm not looking for anyone to come in and "fix all the missing parts", because there ARE no missing parts.
The only reason it's a experimental server, and I'm sorry but this is going to become technical, is to test out other server-components like the Query Manager, Login Server, and others (will there be other issues? lagg, DDoS, acc registration issues? etc) and to get a general feeling about players interest and feelings/thoughts about this server and the future of it.

I didn't say I was gonna apologize, but I will apologize for one thing towards paco7fu: I'm sorry that you may have been under the wrong impression/somehow misguided.
I'm not the best at communicating simply with very plain people.

Hopefully this has taught someone that I'm also not gonna tolerate any bullshit and that I'm no pushover just because I try to be polite and friendly most of the time.

And I hope everyone is clear now that I'm NOT looking for players to criticize missing parts of the real server, because this is virtually the real server.
You can do whatever you like though, and I don't mind legitimate criticism, but if you're going to criticize imaginary things then either make sure to be polite about it or don't expect me to answer you, otherwise it ends very badly.

<3 Sincere heart to all the reasonable players and people out there :)

I respect you because im under the impression you really wanna make it perfect at the start, but:

If the only reason for making a experimental server for technical reasons such as Query Manager, Acc Reg. Issues etc. Why not make it a very highrate'ish server so people can atleast enjoy being high level and do random stuff instead of hunting rotworms/cyclops. You are confident there are absolutely no bugs whatsoever. Being very high level also makes it possible for people to check out perhaps small map bugs or any kind of other small glitches which they normally wouldnt be able to reach with the current exp rate. Perhaps those map bugs/glitches/missing tiles are not gamebreaking, but you seem like a guy that wants to start his server 100% perfect. Therefore I think it would benefit both sides because more players will test increasing the chance there might be found a technical issue, and people will actually hunt fun stuff instead of rotworms/cyclops etc.

Just my 2 cents, gl with developing!

I respect you because im under the impression you really wanna make it perfect at the start, but:

If the only reason for making a experimental server for technical reasons such as Query Manager, Acc Reg. Issues etc. Why not make it a very highrate'ish server so people can atleast enjoy being high level and do random stuff instead of hunting rotworms/cyclops. You are confident there are absolutely no bugs whatsoever. Being very high level also makes it possible for people to check out perhaps small map bugs or any kind of other small glitches which they normally wouldnt be able to reach with the current exp rate. Perhaps those map bugs/glitches/missing tiles are not gamebreaking, but you seem like a guy that wants to start his server 100% perfect. Therefore I think it would benefit both sides because more players will test increasing the chance there might be found a technical issue, and people will actually hunt fun stuff instead of rotworms/cyclops etc.

Just my 2 cents, gl with developing!
Good question.
The answers are in various details (keep in mind first that I already use 30x XP rate which I think is fairly high, in fact no other Realots server has ever publicly used this high of an XP rate as far as I'm aware):
* There are no exp stages. Most other high-XP real map servers may have 50x or 80x or 100x at level 8, but usually around 2-5x at lvl 100+
* There are actually some technical bugs/limitations with this server (that probably can't be fixed) when you have too high XP rate. I noticed when I was killing demons at 100x XP rate when testing it about a year ago, instead of getting 600k XP, I would get some broken amount like 122957 or something. So there's a limit to how much exp a single player can get from a single monster it seems. If a single player were to kill an orshabaal solo (and it MIGHT be possible at level 300+) at 30x XP the XP this player would gain would probably be broken already :p
* Finally there's also a max level cap of 500 that might not be possible to change, and with 100x XP rate flat, it actually doesn't take too long to get there (I think I remember getting about 1% per DL at level 300 or 400+).

There are arguably more reasons too, like the fact that real tibia in this version doesn't have a lot of high-level spawns. I think it would get boring quickly for some/most players to hunt around level 200-400.
The highest level quest is also level 100, and although annihilator is actually pretty hard IMO, it's not exactly very hard for a level 200+ knight or paladin (or full mageteam).
So the very large number of various complicated quests that are on this server would be kinda wasted on a too high XP rate IMHO.

There are bugs, but it's the same bugs that the real server had and were probably fixed at later versions :)
Just like books have plenty of typos, etc.

There are 0 map and quest bugs though, except for some that might have been in real tibia at this version, if there are any.
I am very confident about that, yes :)
Feel free to try to prove me wrong!

I recommend searching for "Realots" in the search box on this forum or in Google to learn more.
Of course from a legal standpoint I do not run any compromised software, but this is the closest thing you'll get to the real thing.

I also don't think you're forced to hunt rotworms and cyclops very long at 30x XP rate to be honest. 1 rotworm is 1200 XP. That's about 2-3 rotworms from level 8 to 9. And you get 15 mana per mana regen, 7x gold drop, free premium, and can go buy exori vis/flam/mort as a mage early, or as a knight/paladin get skills 7x as fast and use 30-50% buffed weapons and EQ :)

In fact, I'll tell ya, one paladin was already level 60 either the first or second day!
And leveling won't be much slower from there because there's no exp stages and the more profit you make the more runes you can buy to do more damage, etc.

Otherwise I think your question was very sane and polite and I appreciate that!
Feel free to ask or make a comment about anything else (within the boundaries of sanity, OTLand rules and RL laws ofc :D).

Last edited:
Alright, I will test some things out tomorrow. Thanks for the answer and the troroughly explanation. If you perhaps need some in-game testing (probably not, based on your earlier response) feel free to hit me up tomorrow if you ofcourse have time aswell.

Alright, I will test some things out tomorrow. Thanks for the answer and the troroughly explanation. If you perhaps need some in-game testing (probably not, based on your earlier response) feel free to hit me up tomorrow if you ofcourse have time aswell.
Considering how many people seem to not understand/realize or accept that this is virtually the real deal, I would like for someone to look for bugs/explore the map and quests as fully as they like and post anything they find here, if you're interested.
I just expect that nobody should expects me to do the research to prove everyone wrong all the time like when that guy claimed that real tibia fireball runes had 3x charges (I used to think this too many years ago because so many real map servers have this).
Instead if the community/playerbase (you guys) would like to actually debate/argue with someone about whether this is the real deal or not I think it should be mostly done among each other and not with me, as I don't have the time and energy to prove everyone wrong all the time (and in fact it's a famous logical fallacy to expect someone to prove any hypothetical wrong).

So I'd like people to look for and post all the bugs they think they find or actually do find, but I won't be answering everything that's just wrong, like the idea that manafluids didn't give exhaust on real or shooting runes didn't give action delay (in fact every successful action gave then and still gives now a delay).

Otherwise I'd just like you to have as much fun as possible without breaking any rules/laws or anything.
That's it :)

Oh, and of course maybe there are some technical bugs that I'm not aware of yet with increased skills or XP rate or something like that, since this server was originally only meant to stay 1x everything.
So I'd be interested to hear if anyone finds something like wrong XP from a monster that gives a lot of XP (like dls or demons or some boss monster) or too much/little loot from some monsters (and I can compare it with the original unmodified files to see if it's correct or not) or if skills are somehow inconsistent, which are all possible situations since I've coded and used (potentially poor) python scripts to change the loot, skills has been hex edited since there are no server sources which might have weird side-effects, etc.

Last edited:
just make cave rats (or some other monsters) overpowered in exp since its hard enough to kill anything especially cave rat raids off rook xD
Make dog give lvls 500k exp or just cap max and add few around thais

Sure.
I did give you vague answer, but to be a little bit more specific it's related to the authentication stage and involves pseudo-cryptography similar to port knocking :).
Thank you! Can't wait. Finally a "realots" with a passionate hoster :)

How about boosting rune charges and lower rune prices from shops during beta like last year?

I get an error when opening a body:
+---------------------------------------------------------------
Debug Assertion 7.7 Objects.cpp 267
Sat Oct 07 12:15:52 2017
Windows Version: 6.2 build 9200 on 2
Graphic Engine: 1
Last Packet Types: 110 107 131 134 161 109 133 140 132 131
Last Packet: 027 000 110 000 045 016 010 000 100 101 097 100 032 100 119 097
Player Position: [32669,31941,11]
Player.cpp 380: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1302: exception occurred (Type = 110), reason:
Communication.cpp 1884: exception occurred (Container = 0), reason:
Objects.cpp 270: exception occurred (Type = 7700) (Flag = 5), reason:
Objects.cpp 267: assertion failed (Type = 7700) (ObjectProperties->high() = 5089), reason:
In(Type,ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
^
Thanks for the report. The issue has been fixed.

Update:
I've freshen up the website and prepared for the reset for tomorrow which should hopefully run smoothly on its own tomorrow.
Highscores is also basically ready as long as it works in the Query Manager (untested; have had it disabled for some reason).

I've also setup automatic (local) backups now, made monster bag sizes larger which should help with monster loot overflows, and I'm considering reducing the raid rates, exp, loot, and change eq and weapon stats back for the reset tomorrow.
But really these things shouldn't matter much as long as nobody have any strong opinions about it, since I don't think there will be any more players tomorrow either way :p

Edit: Everything went well on its own except highscores is still not being updated (and made a small mistake with the countdown timer so it kept ticking beyond 0).
Will take a look at it later once there's players again.

Last edited:
Back