• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust)

Which PvP mode would you like to see this experimental server in? (private votes)

• PvP-E (50% exhaust for aggressive runes and spells, no skulls and frags, exp for player kills)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Normal PvP (6 frags/day, 10 frags/week, 20 frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Normal PvP (10+ frags/day, 20+ frags/week, 40+ frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Non-PvP (no player killing, normal exhaust)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another short update:
  • Changed weapons and EQ stats back to original stats, decreased XP rate to 15x, loot to 3x, raidrate to 3x (0 players registered when I made this change).
  • Made thread post cleaner (moved some to website front page), shorter and a little more informative for new players who has never played Realots before.
  • Fixed gold to plat, plat to gold, etc with right click.
  • Changed website look; made text clearer and changed coloring, and added old Realots.net client image as website background

Will now be working on other things/take a break for a while again until there's at least some player/forum activity again.

This background make hard to read the text. If you want I can make you some basic template, just say what u need/want.

This background make hard to read the text. If you want I can make you some basic template, just say what u need/want.
How about now?

Hmm, oh yeah, I just noticed the text on the front page is very long.
I only run firefox on half screen on this PC, so didn't notice earlier.
Guess I should limit text to the left half side of the screen.
Other than that I don't really know what I want yet.
Don't know enough about web design yet.
Any suggestions?

@Players
Looking for interesting in-game screenshots to be used together in a grid on the entire website.
Post your screenshots here.

Update:
* On the request of players Desert Quest will be soloable after tomorrow's SS, during the rest of the Beta or Experimental phase, or at least while there's few players online (might change it back at 50+ players online or something if that ever happens).
* Soul points regen for non-promo players should hopefully be 15 seconds after tomorrow's SS.
* Fixed 2 out of 3 minor bugs in the Query Manager. The last minor bug will require me to implement threading in the QM which won't happen over night.
* Figured out a lot of stuff today so I know what I want to do next with the website, with the server-sided cam recording, and more. However the first thing I might need is another break for a day or two so I can sleep properly again at night-time :)

PS: Still waiting for screenshots :D
Please post some if you do any rare/uncommon quest or you go to a raided place or you have some kind of oldschool or scary moment or something as these screenshots will be used as smaller images over the whole website.

Gonna try to test rp and ms during some spare time.... won't be often but if it doesn't reset for awhile, I should be able to help at least test some stuff.

It's up again.

Had a weird/seemingly inappropriate permission error while recompiling and executing the query manager during SS.

Note to everyone: Any form of AFK play/cheating is not allowed even if it's just Beta. I'll post the rules on website soon. Cheaters will get banned from now on.

I thought you were able to solo 10k quest? do i still need the items for the vocs or how did u do it?

@Soownd
Yes. You don't need any items, just level 20.
@Zackvor
I got another error when the server recompiled the Query Manager at SS.
Server is up again now.

Last edited:
@Soownd
Yes. You don't need any items, just level 20.
@Zackvor
I got another error when the server recompiled the Query Manager at SS.
Server is up again now.

Yeah thats the thing, I went to desert quest and there isnt a portal you can jump into and the lever doesnt work?

Truely enjoying the server so far. Not having so much time, the higher rates and comfortable features let me spend more time on what I like, and less on what I must. Being able to play a real CIP 7.7 PVP-E world again after all these years is an incredible experience. Thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah thats the thing, I went to desert quest and there isnt a portal you can jump into and the lever doesnt work?
Damn, you're right!
The server actually cleaned the teleport off like it was just a regular item.
Should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience (feel free to PM me your charname and I'll get you something for the inconvenience caused).

Server is up.
Had another strange permission error at SS for one of the scripts.
The script runs fine regularly, so there's nothing I can do but try to tweak and debug the script every SS until the issue is resolved (or avoid using it, which is not optimal).

Last edited:
Damn, you're right!
The server actually cleaned the teleport off like it was just a regular item.
Should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience (feel free to PM me your charname and I'll get you something for the inconvenience caused).

Server is up.
Had another strange permission error at SS for one of the scripts.
The script runs fine regularly, so there's nothing I can do but try to tweak and debug the script every SS until the issue is resolved (or avoid using it, which is not optimal).

My IGN: Illumi

What's the ML multiplier right now? It feels kinda clunky how fast you lvl up and how tortuos ML training is, I've been spamming runes and it actually is pretty hard to train ML even while wasting fluids like a maniac.

Edit: Sudden death runes have 1 charge, is that intentional in 7.7 or should they have x3? sorry for the ignorance.

What's the ML multiplier right now? It feels kinda clunky how fast you lvl up and how tortuos ML training is, I've been spamming runes and it actually is pretty hard to train ML even while wasting fluids like a maniac.
Yeah, the ML multiplier is 1x because I haven't found the address for it yet.
Will change it as soon I find it.

Edit: Sudden death runes have 1 charge, is that intentional in 7.7 or should they have x3? sorry for the ignorance.
Yeah, they're 1x on 7.x.
You can see it (and the rest of the spells by pressing Back) here.
I might double the charges once I've written down all the addresses for every attribute of every spell (this is tedious and will take a lot of time, probably a whole day, and the reward is not that great, so it's not a priority, but it will probably be done in a few weeks to months time once other things are in order).

Yeah, the ML multiplier is 1x because I haven't found the address for it yet.
Will change it as soon I find it.

Yeah, they're 1x on 7.x.
You can see it (and the rest of the spells by pressing Back) here.
I might double the charges once I've written down all the addresses for every attribute of every spell (this is tedious and will take a lot of time, probably a whole day, and the reward is not that great, so it's not a priority, but it will probably be done in a few weeks to months time once other things are in order).
Thanks for answering back :)

Back