• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

GUYS like ryan said, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY. And about that timzur, if your saying no competition, then ur dreaming ;D

zaowan you aint no competition, you used aimbot on warloria when i used to play but dunno now

PL'ease Ryan do all your best to put server online tomorrow on 17.00-20.00 and we all let you ping us just for free.

zaowan you aint no competition, you used aimbot on warloria when i used to play but dunno now
2 years ago? when i tested out blackd?, noobs everydays xd i dont deny that i used bot cuz im sure 99% of oldschool tried out any tool of bot. If your a man PM me your name in oldera and i am sureyou will take back ur words

lol ppl cry for the server to open one day earlier and in one week people will complain how much this server sucks like on every fucking server that comes up. this community is the definition of fucking retarded

lol ppl cry for the server to open one day earlier and in one week people will complain how much this server sucks like on every fucking server that comes up. this community is the definition of fucking retarded

that's the best about this community imo, the nonstop drama and cry makes it so much fun. Without it tibia wouldn't existed like this.

and thats why you joined our lovely community:D welcome!

can i get free items like i did on your last server pls?

screw this im going to buy cookies.

PS.

How would you like it when you dont have internet for 2 weeks in your whole house. Called ISP and they dont even know how to change my IP. 2 weeks without internet, that includes my parents and the rest of my family.
Haha, same here bro. Only for 2 days though. We should hire some people in netherlands, I'd easily pay 100 euro if I just knew such people over there. Though I gotta thank ryan, when he first ddosed me I knew nothing bout that shit, he forced me to learn atleast some stuff against it so I can prevent it.

How paralyze look ?
Paralyze_Rune.gif
hahahah

2 years ago? when i tested out blackd?, noobs everydays xd i dont deny that i used bot cuz im sure 99% of oldschool tried out any tool of bot. If your a man PM me your name in oldera and i am sureyou will take back ur words

like i said i wont play, your trash theres no point.

like i said i wont play, your trash theres no point.
Your so good, i even never heard about ur name, i think you wont play cuz you dare :((, dont play who cares abotu u anyway a random noob who brags about himself in forum how good he is

Hehe, I remember this too. Zaowan was most-wanted for botting on Warloria. xD

Back