• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Cams with proof will result in perma ban. We've been over this, you guys won't download a custom client made by me.

I agree. I guess i have some of your teammates to thank for beeing able to fight botters ;)
you wish so. I actually splitted my team to 2 teams, in my team noone will be using bot for 100%, in second team u never know.

It's not like i need to provoke you. Me outlvling everyone as always seems to do the trick :p

Ey Ryan, You plan on having time rings from Mummies and djinns in all depots etc ?

khaldtor what you talking?
You are not even known for being faster leveler but for buying 100 premium roses on every ot you are playing. Also your pvp skills suck so hard, and so does your joke team

will be as oldera always was, djinns at ankrahmun mountains. Would you guys like to see dimcay added?

khaldtor what you talking?
You are not even known for being faster leveler but for buying 100 premium roses on every ot you are playing. Also your pvp skills suck so hard, and so does your joke team

Please have your forum name here on Oldera, and ill come show you my pvp. And then ill just cam when you're saying im a botter. So everyone here can see you're a fucking looser :)

Back