• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Guys stop arguing! Let's just be friends! :D

That's more like it guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
khaldtor what you talking?
You are not even known for being faster leveler but for buying 100 premium roses on every ot you are playing. Also your pvp skills suck so hard, and so does your joke team
Please have your forum name here on Oldera, and ill come show you my pvp. And then ill just cam when you're saying im a botter. So everyone here can see you're a fucking looser :)
Where did i call you botter? I amm only calling you a joke. Be ready when doations are open so you can buy roses which is the best thing you are at

Will there actually be a shop(donates)?

Yes.

Ryan i hope its possible to say at ncp: buy bp mf, buy bp sd?

Nope, sorry.

kids like you destroy the oldschool server buying donations and making hosters reset servers for more money. sad

I think oldschool hosters reset the server due lack of players. On a highrate donations doesn't make any difference (apart from a few hours exping). Let people who are to busy/lazy to level enjoy the server just as much as the hardcore players. Results in more wars anyways :)

Where did i call you botter? I amm only calling you a joke. Be ready when doations are open so you can buy roses which is the best thing you are at

You said my pvp sucks, and thoose who do usally call me a botter after facing me. I didnt say you said i was a botter, i said you are going to call me a botter after you hit the floor like the rest of thoose who dares to oppose me. ;)

You said my pvp sucks, and thoose who do usally call me a botter after facing me. I didnt say you said i was a botter, i said you are going to call me a botter after you hit the floor like the rest of thoose who dares to oppose me. ;)
why you trolling? its topic about oldera not about you. we've got your problems in ass, go cry your mummy not here. bye

hello im jozef
yes yes no hav com`puter i havv good map i need put in i need link friday 20.00

you kind regards,,

tampon
it no possible to put
in turksday?
ok put in freitag but why no
on 17:00??
Hello put OT 20.00
I cant play Friday because my family using computer
My family 6 people and no time for play
Please put