• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

whats the point of insulting each other on internet, do you feel stronker inrl?
usually one of the following:
*they think it will make them feel better
*they are insecure about themselves
*they are not intelligent/mature enough for argumenting with the other so they insult to get away from it

Nowadays in tibia if someone is saying hi to you, his a asslicker, seriously guys grow up? oh im a asslicker cuz i wrote this sentence :(
you'll also be told to "stop crying" if you question someone in why they randomly kills you. I was hunting at level 50, 3 level 90s come and kills me, i ask them why they kill a level 50 and where the fun is in doing so. I was told to stop crying. I didn't really care since i didn't drop anything i was just curious.

@Makrill yeah its sad to see how bad this small community treats eachother, is my memory just faulty or was the tibia community actually nice at one point? I don't know what is real and what is not anymore.

.o rl insults op, actually if i didnt make a knight we wouldnt have no knight in our team, but actually i got a mage too =)
Well now i should ask u if u are retarded or jsut idiot.

There was no insult i just shared my opinion .

And for what are u looking now ? some attention ?

nah not really, just wanted to point that out before you made yourself look like a even bigger fool.

Just think its childish of everyone insulting each other on a pixel game forum.

nah not really, just wanted to point out before you made yourself look like a even bigger fool
I probably have solution for your problem. You are playing tibia 24/7 and u are still so bad better go sometimes out to the gym , meet friends or something else. Maybe someday u will find thing that u are good with it. Tibia is not for you .

I probably have solution for your problem. You are playing tibia 24/7 and u are still so bad better go sometimes out to the gym , meet friends or something else. Maybe someday u will find thing that u are good with it. Tibia is not for you .
Man now I will play your card, seriously what do you mean with goin to gym? your so fucking fat that your taking to much space in a gym so once you get into the gym they will just kick you out, maybe you should get friends instead of fighting with everyone? your as much girl as your voice you fat cow... seriously i just had to say this, YOU should meet friends or w/e not anyone else

Man now I will play your card, seriously what do you mean with goin to gym? your so fucking fat that your taking to much space in a gym so once you get into the gym they will just kick you out, maybe you should get friends instead of fighting with everyone? your as much girl as your voice you fat cow... seriously i just had to say this, YOU should meet friends or w/e not anyone else
U spent much time with me on vent cuz my voice was like girl and u liked it u virgin who havent got any girl friends irl. I saw u selling kebabs in gym in ur city, kurdish kid. Btw what happened to your pvp u are dieing so easy on oldera noob.

need some pvp lessons?

i didnt yeat breakfast and lunch today cuz of oldera and now i have to go eat dinner cuz there is no other optionsto do

U spent much time with me on vent cuz my voice was like girl and u liked it u virgin who havent got any girl friends irl. I saw u selling kebabs in gym in ur city, kurdish kid. Btw what happened to your pvp u are dieing so easy on oldera noob.

need some pvp lessons?
Yes I need pvp lessons, i also need lessons about how to pick up a girl? Can you please teach me? your SOOOOO pathetic

Back