• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

The domain nameservers have been updated. You should be able to approach www.oldera.net now (or in a few hours). Tomorrow I'll put the account creator live. Goodnight everyone :)!

Will it be possible to sio through magic wall? cus I remember 1 version when it was possible maybe im mistaken idk
if not, he should make it possible. Makes the game more intresting and fun.

and ryan once i want a server again like holdera styleXD lvl 160s etc haha;p

As decided earlier, you guys want oldera 7.72 which I don't have server sources for anymore. Thus I can't make an antibot client for 7.72. I could've put a 99% 7.4 with antibot client on, but apparently people don't trust me making a custom client. So, botters will be banned upon proof, use tibiacam at all wars. Also I'll check regularly for afk runemaking.

Its Oldera, Its Ryan. Its NOT very serious. Could we all agree to make chars with OUR names? I wanna know wich team will be the first to kill me ;)

Maybe try to open it earlier on friday? Like 16:00-18:00 ( if possible)

Last oldera's had tons of cheaters...i wont give names but those shameless ppl who even had keep using same names having ever cheat are dying easy in some war ots i wont say aswell. So... i dont know if the community got much time to play tibia, i dont and i am not about waste my time for the fun of people that doesnt even deserve an "Hello".
I would like to play but if there isnt guarantees to have fair fun times in the most succesful highrate server i ever played i wont.
Just my opinion.
Cheaters are losers and can't play.

Isn't it obvious why people are so hyped up about this server?
Oldskool hypocritez... Just admit you love hotkeys...

Tibiacams are avaliable with this client. The problem of no antibot is if gm is inactive checking botters. If ryan keep banning botters after underoof or burst/sds like for example ankh shops then for sure i play.

Why should he check for botters? He is giving out stacks of 100cc's and probaly even bot to his friends.

GUYS like ryan said, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY. And about that timzur, if your saying no competition, then ur dreaming ;D

Why should he check for botters? He is giving out stacks of 100cc's and probaly even bot to his friends.

We figured out that you don't like ryan since your first post. Would you mind getting the fuck out of this thread and mind your own whatever-low-life-peice-of-shit-scum-ass-server you're playing? Thanks! :)

Back