• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

u hacked triforce and ddos him and u want us to play ur serv? shit owner

Anyone who still hates my guts, is of course able to do so, this server is probably nothing for you and I expect a "ryan die", "ryan fuck off" spam storm. But for the players who would like the play, this server is for you. Also post any suggestions you have in this thread or you can PM me.

again propaganda, I'm not ddosing any server, I want players who want to play a funserver. Not some guys who think they know everything about everything. Also please read topics properly before giving some stupid reply. I don't feel any competition towards a server like triforce-hr.sytes.net.

I don't need any replies from you in this topic. It's considered spam and not meaningful, everyone knows about my reputation. There's no need to spread false information. Also if you as a player, feel "scared", to play my server use a proxy like WTFast or private proxies to mask your IP.

again propaganda, I'm not ddosing any server, I want players who want to play a funserver. Not some guys who think they know everything about everything. Also please read topics properly before giving some stupid reply. I don't feel any competition towards a server like triforce-hr.sytes.net.

I don't need any replies from you in this topic. It's considered spam and not meaningful, everyone knows about my reputation. There's no need to spread false information. Also if you as a player, feel "scared", to play my server use a proxy like WTFast or private proxies to mask your IP.
exactly, it will probably be fun to play at 1-2 editions and after that it will be like with originaltibia, become boring.

Basic Information
About me

Unfortunately, for me, I do not have a great reputation. I've been especially known for ddosing other servers, there are even some skype transcripts who prove this. I do not deny, yet I'm not proud of it. I might have been a part of the oldschool community dieing. Yet, I also have to say a lot of people spread propaganda without even knowing me. The only user who actually knows about pretty much all the stuff I did is SammyNSC.

I have never had any other gms, friends or what so ever in the ot community so the things people say are pretty much based on rumors from people who (maybe justified) hate me. However I can conclude that I have not attacked a single server for the past year and would like to keep it like that. I guess you can say I've finally grown up. (mods you may contact me for any additional information).

Anyone who still hates my guts, is of course able to do so, this server is probably nothing for you and I expect a "ryan die", "ryan fuck off" spam storm. But for the players who would like the play, this server is for you. Also post any suggestions you have in this thread or you can PM me.

Lol really? you just atkd triforce less than 2 weeks ago but apparently u havent atkd an ot in a year? lets get real dude, you launch ur ot, it fails hard, then u get angry and attack other ots that are succeeding. I think you would be 1 of the worst people ive even known on an ot and yet ur trying to run another. Its people like you that make it so we cant enjoy servers for more than 2 weeks.

if you're not certain the server will start as you said in your first post (nazor), you should've post this on another board. it is a pain in the ass to click on what's supposed to be an advertisement for an online server to find out it is just a long discussion about rates, etc etc etc bugger

cant wait till you guys download a custom client made by ryan on your comp. If you do that ur the biggest retards ive ever met

If the server is ready for launch, open it in the middle of the week like you did last time, what you think ppl?

the more fair way for every people is to open friday 18.00 or 19.00 i think

the more fair way for every people is to open friday 18.00 or 19.00 i think

More fair because ppl have no school and work. Are u serious man? You need to spend on this server like 3h at exping and u are talking about fair start? Aso Mammas dod

Back