• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Haters pissed.
wPuD5sU.png

I wasn't scared, i didnt trust you. And as history shows, i was right not to.. And i logged out once, when we were trapped in from 3 diffrent directions, It was a deathtrap. I wasn't really gonna wait around to die :) Im sorry you didn't get to kill me ;)

Still missing a PM from Dominik :(

Wait haha this is funny. You werent scared? Hold on...

Is that why you ran away the moment anything happened pvp wise ? Is that why you logged out in middle of a fight (that wasnt ended and still ppl were dieing) and then u tried to blame me (Zach) for "pinging you" and then when I yelled at you for being a total idiot and liar, you went back into your own priv channel to cry? Is that why you died 1x and never logged on again for 2 weeks until you licked Niklas balls to let you join him?

You are trash hahahah omg this is gr8.

HAHA Micke, you can't still seriously be this immature... Does downsyndrome affect your mental abilities that much?

@glenn - good to hear your still alive, really. Gluck

Wait, how did you know what he did in his private channel unless... Yes, it must be. You are Khaldtor...

Wait, how did you know what he did in his private channel unless... Yes, it must be. You are Khaldtor...

Some insults, you should not use... they are far too offensive to be used for an everyday situation.

@Worr- you got ur guys back again I hope ?

I have never yelling for my mother ;] , and I haven't using any drugs for more than 3 months .

Knights suck, paladins and sorcs can hunt with mana and make lots of bolts but knights are just the same and they arent useful..there should be some kind of plus for knights and druids!

Knights suck, paladins and sorcs can hunt with mana and make lots of bolts but knights are just the same and they arent useful..there should be some kind of plus for knights and druids!
It's ok like now.

Khaldtor would own any of you nabs on a low-rate server that wasn't bot oriented (cough cough 7.4 version).

I have never yelling for my mother ;] , and I haven't using any drugs for more than 3 months .

Y
Khaldtor would own any of you nabs on a low-rate server that wasn't bot oriented (cough cough 7.4 version).

Except, the last one that he played, he quit after 3 deaths. Khaldtor is only good when he can pay to play. Then hes only good if enemies are idiots. Youll see this ot xD

Y

Except, the last one that he played, he quit after 3 deaths. Khaldtor is only good when he can pay to play. Then hes only good if enemies are idiots. Youll see this ot xD
Wat

Oldera is 99999x basically, anyone can be good tbh. You wouldn't win if he srsly faught you on realots or any 7.7 lowrate.

Back