• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Zanera 7.70 - Snapshot of a Real Tibia Server (reset every 24h)

Fix a online list or something to communicate with players

We could create a list of high level chars, ?

Sorry about no updates in a couple of days.
Been busy working hard on making a solid backbone for the website and the polling system.
Switched from mysqli to PDO among other things due to limitations with mysqli.
The polling/voting system is almost ready for basic use, like 90%, just need to add in the last part and double check that every line looks secure, should only take 1-2 hours or so, but I've been stressing so much these last days I need to relax some before I burn out.

Once the voting system is ready you can vote for whatever features you want/miss the most (and later on make your own vote options that others can use when voting in the same fashion as polls on Facebook).

Also on someone's request I added Paypal as an option to donate through to support this server/project.

Fix a online list or something to communicate with players
There's a bug in the query manager that handles tracking players as either online or offline.
... But you're right, it's a popular request and there's no security risk involved, so I'll add the list to the front page. Just keep in mind it's slightly buggy (sometimes).

We could create a list of high level chars, ?
You could, yeah. My goal here is not to keep any account list away from players on this server, I'm just trying to introduce some reason or excuse for people to stay longer than an hour :)
If people don't have an account list, there's an interest and a mystery to find the best characters for yourself.
Later on I might also make a system where each player based on their IP can claim 1 character that is removed from the public and made into their own private account, as if they own the character.
If this becomes a reality then it will be a huge advantage to know the account numbers of all the highest level characters, so that whomever has spent time logging into a lot of characters and finding the best account numbers can claim the highest level characters. :)
Do you see the idea behind the decision of not having published a list of account numbers now?

Yes, but i mean maybe players can give, its a nice mystery if you hide the accs for us, its nice.

after it gets popular u can make that we can also create own chars? For example i create an account and can exp my own char etc.?

after it gets popular u can make that we can also create own chars? For example i create an account and can exp my own char etc.?
There's a different project of mine for this: http://www.realots.org/
On that server everyone will start from level 1, clean houses, no extra characters, etc, like a fresh start.
On Zanera there will be these characters. After some time, if I make an auction/1-char-ownership-system, you will be able to own and exp 1 char only that you choose from this server (and characters that are not picked will be inaccessible so people can't throw items from other characters to themselves).
This is just an idea though, I have not decided to go this far yet! We will see :)

PS: Online list added to front page.

BTW, I haven't had the chance to test this with anyone: has anyone tested or can test if you get kicked if you're logged onto an account and someone else tries to log onto the same account/char?

Last edited:
Polls added to the website.
Keep in mind when you vote the website will say "Vote submitted." even if you've voted before and it didn't register the vote a second time.
So you can spam all you want (as long as you don't DDoS the server), your vote will only be counted once.
This is a security measure so no one can see whether their vote went through or not and look for ways to get their vote counted twice.
There will be more poll features available in the future, like adding your own poll options and see the current votes, once I've made the Query Manager count how much time players have been online, as in the future you will only be able to vote if your IP has been online in-game for long enough (stronger anti-spam measure).

For now I'll take suggestions for Poll Questions and other suggestions/feedback/criticisms as well!

Will be working on the website layout (appearance and more) soon.

Edit: Made a mistake with the poll counting, so the first hour of voting did not count. Sorry. The problem should be fixed now!
So if anyone voted within the first hour or so, feel free to vote again, since all votes within the first hour were reset!

Last edited:
@e.e do you have a discussion/showoff thread for your realots project?
I'm curious about that project, I'm working on something similar but 7.4 version.

Woow, very good. Please don't make an account list, its very good the way it is.

Edit: just delete accounts with characters lvl 10-

Last edited:
If you guys wanna do anni or anything someday theres 128 ek brollin number 2009 (expect that ppl gonna log in on this ek while u were doing something)

Btw this guy had like 300k oz loot-bag from guards o.o and from letters i know uhs and gfbs were 3k/bp

If you guys wanna do anni or anything someday theres 128 ek brollin number 2009 (expect that ppl gonna log in on this ek while u were doing something)

Btw this guy had like 300k oz loot-bag from guards o.o and from letters i know uhs and gfbs were 3k/bp

Cool, thanks dude.

OMG! found a GM account, can't believe, so lucky!

1e089338fc984f66ba0cff1196f6cd5d.png

Is it possible for you to make a talkaction script that teleports the character to his own house (if he has one, ofc) ? So we could find it without having to browse all around the cities. What do u think?

Fun time waster but nobody is ever online :p
I found some 90~ ek and 122 ek but no point in playing if reset every 24 hr with nobody online

Is it possible for you to make a talkaction script that teleports the character to his own house (if he has one, ofc) ? So we could find it without having to browse all around the cities. What do u think?
Not likely.
But I can either change all houses so that all players can enter every house, or I can make a website function where you enter your own charname and the name of the house owned by the player will be displayed.
I think the second option is better for the server and development, so I think I'll go for that.

Fun time waster but nobody is ever online :p
There's often a very few (1-3 or so unique players), but not many, the player record is only 7 :p
It's better to bring your own friends for now, or either play just to explore (or hunt/quest with) old characters, explore houses, etc just for fun/testing (or collect account numbers of characters you want to play for later).
I found some 90~ ek and 122 ek but no point in playing if reset every 24 hr with nobody online
It's true right now that it might be boring with reset every 24hr and so on, but see FAQ Q3 and Q4 for the explanation why it's reset every 24 hours and how it might not be reset sometime in the future (minimum several weeks from now).
If you just want to register your own account and start a character from scratch on a new real tibia server, this is not the server for you. You should instead then either wait for my main project realots.org to start up (minimum 1 month from now) or just play a different server.
The main purpose of this server (for now) is to serve as my testing platform for www.realots.org and to be a fun-server for people who want to get a real taste of the old Tibia, not just with the old map and quests, but with real mechanics and old chars too.

If you have constructive criticism/feedback/suggestions, feel free to share it here.

Please delete all lvl < 10 characters, I wanna check around again but are so tired finding Rook accs :(
2 days ago I spent an hour speed-checking over 200 accounts and most of them were in Rook, and none of them was above lvl 18 :(

I agree with deleting rook characters. Until then, I am happy to share some of the cool accounts that i found. Will be online 18:00 CET if you want to check them out.

Have to agree...first day i've been motivated enough to check around 400 accs...lvls 20+ are fun also as they bring old memories for those that were mainly noob in these times, but lower lvls are kinda useless.

Please delete all lvl < 10 characters, I wanna check around again but are so tired finding Rook accs :(
2 days ago I spent an hour speed-checking over 200 accounts and most of them were in Rook, and none of them was above lvl 18 :(
Here: list of accounts above level 10.

And an encouragement to the rest of you: use the polls and speak up/share your opinion asap if you want things changed :)

But I should say this so this is clear: One problem with actually deleting characters or removing/reorganizing account numbers is that old account numbers change, so account collections will then be lost, also characters who played Zanera but were low-levels would lose the chance to play their character, and finally there will always be a wish for more; maybe soon level 10 characters aren't good enough, then level 20, and then there's only 10 level 110+ characters left in the end...

So I hope you understand why I rather make a list like I did.

Most important to me is that you find out exactly what you want from this server and then articulate it and then I will see what I can do about it :)

Today's work:
* You can no longer be kicked by other players trying to log into an account you are logged into.
* Country flags displayed in the online list so you can see which country players are logging in from (dunno if it's useful, but I was bored). Feel free to tell me if you don't like it.
* Cleaned up some parts of the database and changed some php functions and other minor changes.

Next on the schedule:
* Changing the polling system so players can add their own option (or use other people's added options) to vote, and only allow players who has been online for x amount of time to vote (anti-spam-measure).
* Working on my web framework and getting inspiration from ideas and solutions that I come up with while solving problems on this server.

Last edited:
Happy to see you are working hard to improve the server :) next schedule includes your plans for house list aswell maybe?

Happy to see you are working hard to improve the server :) next schedule includes your plans for house list aswell maybe?

House list is pretty hard, been adding the house owners to the doors manually, but lack of premium makes the character of the houses to lose the house, working on a fix for this.
Seen people ask for highleveled characters, I have a list of top 300~ characters, the names atleast.

No idea how TS linked all characters to an account.

Back