• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Zanera 7.70 - Snapshot of a Real Tibia Server (reset every 24h)

e.e

Divine Intellect
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. I decided to re-host Zanera while I'm still working by myself on a web framework that I'm building from scratch (time-consuming) which is leaving Realots in the waiting room.

I'll answer one hypothetical FAQ question below while most other answers can be found here http://zanera.realots.org/faq.
Q: What is the point of this server?
A: Two parts:
1. Getting a nostalgic taste of how exactly Real Tibia was like 10+ years ago; explore every character and house, walk around/hunt some monsters and see how it feels like compared to other "Real Map" servers.
2. You can go PvP with friends (the server is PvP-E so there's only 50% exhaust and no kill limit!) or try the Real Tibia Quests, like Annihilator (with the real Demons and damage formulas) without losing anything on a real char since you never had to level it to begin with and it's reset back in 24 hours.
I might also increase monster raid rates and summon insane boss monsters (like the unfinished Ferumbras, or demon bosses like Orshabaal, Bazir or Apocalypse) if there's a demand for it.

If you have a question that is not answered on the website or a comment feel free to post it here.
You may also PM me if you prefer, but there's a chance I won't respond.

Last edited:
Homepage aint working =)
Edit: Found and fixed the error (actually a bug with Apache's FallbackResource directive; I've disabled it for now). Website should be working for everyone now.
Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:
I played Zanera in rl tibia 10 years ago :D

Make a list of characters/accounts if possible xD

Characters below lvl 50 or smth should be deleted imo. Kinda boring to login on 500 lvl 1's

Characters below lvl 50 or smth should be deleted imo. Kinda boring to login on 500 lvl 1's
I played Zanera in rl tibia 10 years ago :D

Make a list of characters/accounts if possible xD
Thanks for your feedback!

I'm making a primitive but secure (with spam detection) voting/poll system at the moment so I can make polls and learn exactly how many people are for and against this feature (account list) and other requested features in the future (who knows, maybe some players doesn't want an account list because it ruins the mystery and the chase for a better account - only one way to find out).
It should be ready for use by the end of today or tomorrow.

Nice idea, I tried it out just for fun, but seemed there never was deletion of characters below lvl 50.. since I probably logged into 30 chars and none of them was above lvl 30, most of them were in Rookgaard at lvl 1-5 <.<

Yeah, I haven't decided to delete characters below level 50 nor implement an account list yet.
You're probably right that I should at least delete characters below a certain level, but I don't necessarily want to delete every character below level 8 either.
Instead I'm working on a poll system for my website so people can vote there (without creating a billion polls here) for whatever they want; an account list, delete every character below x level (x = ?), keep it as it is or something else.
This system should be ready sometime tomorrow, so come back then if you're interested, or the next day or so after that to see the results.

Yeah, I haven't decided to delete characters below level 50 nor implement an account list yet.
You're probably right that I should at least delete characters below a certain level, but I don't necessarily want to delete every character below level 8 either.
Instead I'm working on a poll system for my website so people can vote there (without creating a billion polls here) for whatever they want; an account list, delete every character below x level (x = ?), keep it as it is or something else.
This system should be ready sometime tomorrow, so come back then if you're interested, or the next day or so after that to see the results.

If you want to make mystery, keep it mystery, screw what people vote for, if you have a vision, go for it and screw everyone else.
I'd say, keep it a mystery, that was the ONLY reason I tested it, but it was a huge moodkill when I keept login to Rook characters :(
So, delete any character below lvl 20 at least, and never make list of accounts :)

Ditto on the rook chars, 95% of what I log into is level 1-8.

If you want to make mystery, keep it mystery, screw what people vote for, if you have a vision, go for it and screw everyone else.
I'd say, keep it a mystery, that was the ONLY reason I tested it, but it was a huge moodkill when I keept login to Rook characters :(
So, delete any character below lvl 20 at least, and never make list of accounts :)

To explain more, look at DarkOT, it's an awesome 7.4 game with special stuffs and special way how to play it, and many players enjoy it and I love working on it.
But If I had a vote before making it, people would more or less force me to make another Medivia server out of it, original only and no edits, and after that forced me to do it, they'd all quit because "old and boring, nothing new"..

So don't listen to people if you have a vision, many people are stuck at "only like the known, hate the unknown" :)

Ditto on the rook chars, 95% of what I log into is level 1-8.
Thank you for both of your feedback.
My vision is really to democratize this process and see what comes out of it.
It has been so for 6 months (+ another 2 years with different ideas also involving democratization).
If it doesn't work I'll revert back to being a benevolent dictator.

I'll bargain with you guys, though, since you seem interested:
How about I make a list right now of accounts below a certain level like 10 (or 20?) so you know which account numbers to avoid? Is that satisfactory or no?
Because there are certain problems with deleting all the low level chars, like people who played Zanera who wants to log on their character even if it's level 3 or 1, or a few people who might want to try out rookgaard at a brand new level 1 char for whatever reason.
Btw deleting or excluding characters below level 50 leaves only 443 players; that's not much of a mystery (to me anyway); that's about 5 minutes if you're quick.

Last edited:
Lovely!
Ill check it out
Edit: Wondering about the existence of copies of every world back in 2005...had some character in Titania and i could also bring many old players from Antica and Eternia.

Last edited:
Edit: Wondering about the existence of copies of every world back in 2005...had some character in Titania and i could also bring many old players from Antica and Eternia.
Added to the FAQ on the website. The answer is that there's unfortunately no other available servers than Zanera. This is it.

This looks amazing it brought my back to golden years! Thanks for the memories

It would be nice to interact with players, who are also looking for chars or are logged in, so we can try oldschol quests, pvp...
maybe you could add a online list?

are there any GM commands?
Yes. They're the same as those found here, however I've disabled (hopefully successfully) banning and a few other GM features.
This looks amazing it brought my back to golden years! Thanks for the memories
Np :)
It would be nice to interact with players, who are also looking for chars or are logged in, so we can try oldschol quests, pvp...
maybe you could add a online list?
There's a bug with the online list at the moment (technically in the query manager that handles online/offline tracking).
I'll probably add a list once this bug is fixed.
So for now you'll just have to use public channels (Game Chat, etc) or broadcasting with the GM characters if you find one - if I haven't disabled GM broadcasting (I forgot) :p

After 40min trying to log in with 3 people on ts we got 127 ek (or 122 i dont remember) few 50lvls and 30lvls :/

Its really funny to check someone's dp, house read letters but too many rook chars ;p

I got several 50-80 and a 113 ek. The problema for you about the letters might be u probably dont speak spanish...i do xD

Back