• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Item Editor 10.98 error

kean elia

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with the item editor, I cannot load the dat and spr 10.98 files. These are clean files from client 10.98, not edited in any way, the signatures match what Object Builder shows. Any ideas what's going on?
image.png

Is it clean TFS or you downloaded some datapack?

//edit
i mean, is items.otb that you try to open with item editor could be edited or it's just standard, clean items.otb for 10.98 that comes with TFS 1.4.2

Clean, fresh compiled.

I don't know if it matters, but when turning on any version of the item editor, I get a .Net Framework error about loading PluginOne.dll, my computer runs on Windows 11

Clean, fresh compiled.

I don't know if it matters, but when turning on any version of the item editor, I get a .Net Framework error about loading PluginOne.dll, my computer runs on Windows 11
re-compile for plugin three and see if it works

//edit
jesus xd im dumb someitmes
what i meant is recompile and look for plugin three and check if it works

and actually, you could download item editor from a different source and see if still got the problem

//edit2
actually there's some people who had the same issue as you do
Item Editor 10.98 (https://otland.net/threads/item-editor-10-98.266970/)

what happens if you delete pluginone.dll & pluginone.xml etc? just keep pluginthree

@down
glad to hear you fixed it!
tbh i didn't expect this may be due to blocked .dll

Last edited:
Looks like is something with net framework, after removing PluginOne & PluginTwo i get this error

//SOLVED!
I had to unlock all .dll files

Attachments

• obraz_2024-06-09_201434883.png
    obraz_2024-06-09_201434883.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
  • obraz_2024-06-09_202124236.png
    obraz_2024-06-09_202124236.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back