• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items.otb

alectrona94

Reaction score
I used to make servers but back then the items file was normal xml so i was editing names attribute etc, now how i do that with thr otb? Ive tried to used the item editor but couldnt give me the solution

Every server should have both items.otb and items.xml, What server are you using? Check items folder or show me a screen of it.

Last edited:
it does have item xml but not all the items are listed in it so i cannot edit names or anything, compared it between another server the other one has list for all items but not this one
1565819298163.png

Which item you are trying to find? How do you search for it?

Can you paste your items.xml to or just upload it here.
and please stop editing your reply after I have answered.

If items.xml doesn't have an item registered, it'll pop up as "you see an item type of id xxxx", you can simply just register it like any other item inside items.xml, copy/paste an item, replace the id, and rename it and give it it's own attributes.

If items.xml doesn't have an item registered, it'll pop up as "you see an item type of id xxxx", you can simply just register it like any other item inside items.xml, copy/paste an item, replace the id, and rename it and give it it's own attributes.
Can't it work by items editor? there's an option called "Create missing client items" which is the one I was going to do now.

Can't it work by items editor? there's an option called "Create missing client items" which is the one I was going to do now.
I think he's trying to look into items.otb because he can't find the item in items.xml from what I understand, which he doesn't need to do. The item name in otb doesn't matter because it's never used in TFS, which is why all the names are in items.xml. Attributes aren't related to otb either, they're unique to TFS.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Editing otb only affects item properties, not attributes (unless that's what you mean to do?)

I am not sure what he is missing but I tried comparing his items and completed 8.6 items.xml also compared the items.otb and I can't find differences.
compare.PNG
Can you tell me which item you cannot find?

like editing the items names for example try to search for item 2281 for manarune, could find it in any of the items docs
Exactly, like I said if you can't find it in items.xml just copy an item and replace the id, name, and attribute you want for the item.
Edit: I guess @Mustafa1337 found the culprit, I completely forgot about fromid and toid :mad:

Back