• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jadson Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
termined.png

coments plx =| !

Last edited:
Try to map an ice cave or something (similiar to mine). I want to see how good you're with ice theme. :)

It's okay, but remove those skelletons/skulls! u are ruining those cool trees

Looks really weird with that oil...

I think the nature looks ways too peacefull for those oil pits, u shud either make the surrounding dead or remove those oil pits.

I can't watch it... it's to scary... NO JOKE!!!
can some1 add a minimum age to look on it?

Whhaaa NIGHTMARES I can't sleep anymore

The idea itself is indeed very unique, but how you performed it was not that good in my opinion.
You should really practice how to use the details, and you should definetly reduce your amount of details a lot!

Other than that, I like it. :)

Thx Man ! :p

If you can tell me how and what I can add to get better, I am grateful ever since

used your idea, just got a new idea! its radioactive D:
fa0l0x.jpg

yea i know, i mapped it for every side and i got to much blood :/
thank you, i want to map my undeads whit this idea ;>

@up: dont really like it. the swamp dont look good. you mixed the dark swamp with the normal. the dirt looks boring also and remove these shit on the dirt. dont know how to call it but you find it in "grounds" on raw palette. add some more details;)

EDIT#1: remove the grass tuffts in the swamp

liked my idea?

Mine is dark because it is the vampire city

^^ !!!!!!

I liked you mapping,randomize perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back