• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[JAPAN] [7.6] PEORA - SINCE JULY 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this OT for a day and let me say it's pretty fun and interesting. There is a lot of effort put into the map design and respawns. It is a little bit too harsh when playing solo as a knight and having no friends to play with made me not want to continue but it's not the server's fault. There is a lot of challange to enjoy and I wished more people played. The people I ran across were really helpful, Gods seemed active and passionate about the game.

I have a few things to add that could be improved:

keywords on npcs: for a rpg type server npcs only work with precise and exact keywords, so chatting with them feels lifeless, many more keywords for advancing on quests or getting to know who they are would make the world more inmmersive. NPCS feel so robotic since they barely have dialogs and they are 100%instant and don't have that delay that tibia used to have.

Trade npcs don't include a complete list of what they offer so it is very confusing what to expect from them. Lastly, there are many books found around the map and all of them are empty and so are bookcases, boxes and barrels. It felt very dissapointing and pointles to try to interact with objects and all of them being empty.

The world has so much potential for improvement but still I would recommend anyone to try this server, specially if they have a friend or two to enjoy the server with for its RPG elements. Congratulations for keeping it up!

PD: I had no ping issues while playing from NA.

Giving it a shot, although it's rather slow moving.. Could use a hunting partner.

Regards,
Cody

Just noticed, the rates were originally listed as:

8 - 40: 4x
41-150: 3x
150 onward: 2x

Why were they changed? The rates were decent as they were. Not too slow early on, but not terrible later in the game.

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
I'm playing a little right now. Mostly just training and mana sitting so I can prepare for leveling/tasking/questing afterwards.
If anyone fancies a hunting partner or just to train & chat, message me here or on discord Xyderax#5267

I am usually on once home from work around 4pm EDT most days, free on weekends so I'm on sporadically.

Regards,
Cody

I'm playing a little right now. Mostly just training and mana sitting so I can prepare for leveling/tasking/questing afterwards.
If anyone fancies a hunting partner or just to train & chat, message me here or on discord Xyderax#5267

I am usually on once home from work around 4pm EDT most days, free on weekends so I'm on sporadically.

Regards,
Cody
cheers, Reddy.
~Cahir

I'll be able to summon soon on my ED so if anyone is keen on starting a paladin or knight, I can help out with the training part. If nobody is available, then there's also the "Botter" spawn in some spawns you can train with. Heavy healing, moderate defense.

Regards,
Cody

hi guys, worth playing this ot? or will be playing all alone? :S

hi guys, worth playing this ot? or will be playing all alone? :S
Hi!

Definitely worth playing here if you're into oldschool lowrate RPG. Playerbase is low but it is without a doubt the most in depth and enjoyable long term lowrate server I've played with lots of interesting custom additions. Completely free to play is a nice bonus too.

Message my char Dain Sorc in game for any tips

well i started playing, name char Shakaar, but are there offline trainers?

well i started playing, name char Shakaar, but are there offline trainers?

There are no offline trainers.
If you're looking for an easy way to train, there are monsters called "botters" in some spawns that heal really quickly and have higher defense, so they make great for trainers. The one I used was located far SE corner of trolls north of Sircera.

Regards,
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.