• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

I would like to apply as GM, i got experience as GM when i had my own server(Deathstar), and im myself an old Aldora player, most of the people that plays on servers im GM on never leaves because they like me , im an nice person, ^^ dunno what more to say, except that im swedish :p

There is a lot you can say about you.
How old you are? What do you do for living/spartime? What your name is! How much do you know about computers in general, not just open tibia.

If you already are a game master on a server you don't need this job.

@Bassam

Try write everything in one post next time, ty.

im 14 years old, im sitting at my comp almost all days and play OT or other games, my name is Joacim , my tibia name was/is Arez Duno, i don´t know so much i need to know about computers but i know enough to be an gm, im not GM anymore on OT servers because i just got my comp, i havent got comp in 2months^^, i was GM on wakkys.

im 14 years old, im sitting at my comp almost all days and play OT or other games, my name is Joacim , my tibia name was/is Arez Duno, i don´t know so much i need to know about computers but i know enough to be an gm, im not GM anymore on OT servers because i just got my comp, i havent got comp in 2months^^, i was GM on wakkys.

Wakkys tells me nothing, I don't play open tibia servers.

You sit all days long on your computer? Ain't that boring after time?

Dear Cato.
I am an excelent mapper. Although im not to good a scripts, i will be able to do the jod properly. and do what ever you ask for.

Dear Cato.
I am an excelent mapper. Although im not to good a scripts, i will be able to do the jod properly. and do what ever you ask for.

If you want a job on my server I suggest you read through all the posts, sum all the info you find and write a proper post.

Hmm...ok lets try this again.
Dear Cato.
Ive read every post and now my eyes are really sore...Like i said im a good mapper but if you dont need me. im good at nearly everything, so i can do nearly any job.
You promised me a Gm Status a while back, but you never came back on, so i kind of gave up waiting for you.
Im really not sure what else to say. Except
Please dont make me read all the posts again. and write this msg again.
Yours...
Sammy4400

Hmm...ok lets try this again.
Dear Cato.
Ive read every post and now my eyes are really sore...Like i said im a good mapper but if you dont need me. im good at nearly everything, so i can do nearly any job.
You promised me a Gm Status a while back, but you never came back on, so i kind of gave up waiting for you.
Im really not sure what else to say. Except
Please dont make me read all the posts again. and write this msg again.
Yours...
Sammy4400

I never promise anything. If you good at anything it tells me nothing of what you can do.
I'm sorry, but it don't seem like you are a person that could do a good job for the server. For the time being I do not want you as game master, based on the level of the other posts.
If you see what the others have wrote, making a post that's good is not so hard. Take Jesters post as an example.

Wakkys tells me nothing, I don't play open tibia servers.

You sit all days long on your computer? Ain't that boring after time?

nah, its not boring, i never get bored when i play OT :D or , only if i play an RPG-PVP server when the exp is 9999999999x

Hello!

Greetings Cato and others.

I saw the message on your Aldora War server about looking for a new Gamemasters and I registered here.

My name is Joseph. I'm from Poland. I'm 17. I play Tibia about 4 years and 3 years on Open Tibia Servers. On 36.hopto.org I play for one year, I have to tell you I'm there so often to play wit my mates, I really know this OTS and many times talked to Gamemasters there [They're nice! hehe] I speak Polish, English and a bit German. I had this pleasure to have a Gamemaster position on OTS twice. My first time was maybe a one year ago. I was a Gamemaster on two OTS, but currenlty all of them are permanetly closed.

I like to play football, swimming and watching TV. I spend about 3 hours a day playing a computer. I think I have time to be a "Bot-hunter" ;-) In my humble opinion Tibia client 7.6 was the best of the best. If you are interested, I know a commands for Gamemasters of course.

I would like to be a Gamemaster on your OTS. You can count on my help!
There is only a one question - do you need me? ;-)

Kind regards,
Pogromca.

I want the position aswell but this guy sound perfect for it.

Recommended :)

Hi Joseph,
you write very well and look like a person that could do a good job. You show clearly that you have read through the page which shows your interests for the server. It's good that you do other things than sitting on the computer all day long, I already have about 5 people from Poland on the server, but I don't mind another one, if you like you can have a game master for trial.
Do you have msn or similar we can talk further? Send me a private message.

@Aazza
I'm considering you a trial game master on the server, will talk about that when Jester is done with the characters.

Last edited:
Seems that there are less botters or noone. Just caught a few.
Around 2-3 days and im done with the characters, it kinda takes much time :<

Seems that there are less botters or noone. Just caught a few.
Around 2-3 days and im done with the characters, it kinda takes much time :<

Yeah, I told you. It is for a reason I'm done with this server, takes so much time.

I barely see any cheaters online, but there have been more around lately! So far it looks like the game masters are doing a good job.

I do think that I've seen a thread on some other site, with something called VAC(taken from 1.6). If I found it, I´ll seen an pm to you immediately.

Cato, polish gms? omg.. no nordic gamemasters on an norwegian? wheres the world going O_O first, the polish push us out of aldora on real tibia, then they follow us to premia and own us there, and now its war again in aldora and its em vs PL alliance, last time it was Sweden vs PL .. and those polish(mevar and those) hacked BW..

Back