• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Cato, polish gms? omg.. no nordic gamemasters on an norwegian? wheres the world going O_O first, the polish push us out of aldora on real tibia, then they follow us to premia and own us there, and now its war again in aldora and its em vs PL alliance, last time it was Sweden vs PL .. and those polish(mevar and those) hacked BW..

There is nothing wrong with Polish people. Sure, there is a lot of people from Poland that plays the game, and that have it's reason. There haven't been one game master from Norway that's not corrupt or too stupid to be a game master.

The Polish game masters are doing a good job and see no reason to not use them.

People that get hacked is people that don't know better. It's only your own fault you get hacked, there is a lot more Polish people so means more of them will get/has been "hacked". There is plenty of Norwegian idiots that has been "hacked". If you put the amount of Norwegian and the Polish people that have been "hacked", I'm sure you see the % almost the same.

i mean that PL players don´t got good reputation on tibia, they will never get it on aldora, thanks to the first war. Aldora are polish now but will be european. ask any swed what they think about pl^^ no one likes them , im myself friend whit 2 pl´s on aldora and those are the only nice pl on hole f**k aldora

i know that all pls´ except my friends are like nemtor/mevar..

Last edited:
Every Pl is not bad only the ones you hear about .. the nice pl's dont get reconigzed.
You are justlabelling people you dont even know ..

join aldora and write an hi to nemtor or any other pl, and say that your pl and they will talk to you, if you say your from an country in scandinavia you will be hunted for life

This thread was made for people that want to become a gamemaster on cato's server so please talk about that and don't go offtopic anymore.

join aldora and write an hi to nemtor or any other pl, and say that your pl and they will talk to you, if you say your from an country in scandinavia you will be hunted for life

You are so wrong. Stop with this bullshit.
And yeah, it's nice to go a little off topic when we waiting for others, If no others soon I'll close the thread.

I suggest if anyone want to contenue talking or discuss this server you go here: http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=30

Closed: No more new game masters.

Last edited:
Application!

Goodday God Cato :).

I'd like to applicate for the gamemaster job, first I will start of with some private information.

Name: Dennis
Playing Tibia since: 2000
Playing Aldora war since: 2005/2006

I like to become a gamemaster since I'm around everyday and everyday I see cheaters around, I'm not the kind of person who's lurking for some power on a gamemaster character. I'm a kind of person who enjoys playing the server and punish the cheaters when it's needed.

I'm the kind of guy who also helps organizing events such as a battle or a kind of quest to let people enjoy playing the server.

neither I can understand english pretty well so it's no problem for me to understand it :).

I hope I've given you some information how I am and may we talk lots more in game :)
- Dennis

Re-opened again. Anyone that want to apply for a game master position is welcome to do so. Make sure you read the beginning post.

I don't think so we need more Gamemasters, but if you want, we can try.
In my opinion a good scripter is needed (Frag counter etc) :)

I don't think so we need more Gamemasters, but if you want, we can try.
In my opinion a good scripter is needed (Frag counter etc) :)

That's c++, in my opinion that feature is not really needed. I see we need more game masters. You guys are barly online. And when you are you are on the same time.

Goodday God Cato :).

I'd like to applicate for the gamemaster job, first I will start of with some private information.

Name: Dennis
Playing Tibia since: 2000
Playing Aldora war since: 2005/2006

I like to become a gamemaster since I'm around everyday and everyday I see cheaters around, I'm not the kind of person who's lurking for some power on a gamemaster character. I'm a kind of person who enjoys playing the server and punish the cheaters when it's needed.

I'm the kind of guy who also helps organizing events such as a battle or a kind of quest to let people enjoy playing the server.

neither I can understand english pretty well so it's no problem for me to understand it :).

I hope I've given you some information how I am and may we talk lots more in game :)
- Dennis

Dennis!

We spoke some in game. Since there is only three replys for the game master position I will give you a trial game master..

Is he plays 8 years in Tibia? Cool.
My eyes will see him in the game.
Congratulations ;-)

P.S
Frag counter like "Eternal March 30:29 Chosen Ones" would be cool ... and reset every 1 hour for example. But good programmer is needed ..

Last edited:
If you still need an game master make sure to tell me :) I would love to helo you get the cheaters away and i could map abit if i got the time :p Well I have been GM on a few servers and know how its works.

If you still need an game master make sure to tell me :) I would love to helo you get the cheaters away and i could map abit if i got the time :p Well I have been GM on a few servers and know how its works.

Seem like you don't have a lot time?

Back