• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Join Tribalwars!

I played it before, but I quited when I had 200,000 points because I was in a huge war and was losing badly ;s.

Is it really that bad?
I guess I won't play it then.

Tribal Wars - The browser game set in the middle ages for those that cant swedish

Plemiona - średniowieczna gra przeglądarkowa for pl oooooooo

Plemiona to przeglądarkowa gra online, której akcja osadzona została w średniowieczu. Każdy gracz posiada małą wioskę, którą ma doprowadzić do władzy i chwały.

Zdjęcia z gry

Już 638856 graczy

10.05.08 02:38

UWAGA! Administracja nie rozsyła żadnych maili ani wiadomości w grze z prośbą o wejście na jakąś stronę i wpisanie tam swoich danych! To są próby zdobycia Waszego hasła, prosimy je ignorować! Administracja NIGDY nie prosi o podanie hasła - wszelkie takie próby proszę zgłaszać do supportu.
Ponadto informujemy, że jedynym sposobem na odzyskanie konta po stracie hasła jest dostęp do maila na jakim było rejestrowane konto. Przypominamy, że do Twoich obowiązków należy dobre zabezpieczenie swojego konta w grze oraz konta email! Jeżeli chcesz sprawdzić siłę swojego hasła lub dowiedzieć się jak stworzyć dobre hasło, kliknij tutaj.

oo

There USE to be a really cool game called Castle Age, It was created by a guy named Ricochet (a tibia player) and was first advertised on the tibia.de forums. Many Tibia players played though it ended up having thousands of players. It was really quite fun.
Some of the older tibians like Halfhigh played as well. Halfhigh did quite well for himself on there. No idea what ended up happening to it though. Years ago everything suddenly stopped working. No warning. Eventually the entire website went down and I never heard a word about it again.

I personally dislike tribalwars and travian for that matter.

Back