• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kacperciu Mapping Thread

yeah because this is ot naruto client with new sprites. If it looks bad then I have something new​

[44]
waterfalls inspiration by shirako ;>
r2uFJUX.png

[45]
Ad3nXsa.png

[46]
09LD3Jy.png

[47]

7bd4bb9c8a911.png.html

20gdu2v.png

Last edited:
the Roofs and the walls fit good to each other, bjt in the same time both together dont fit well to the Grey ground. btw i think u forgot the Roof borders.

well, this village is not soooo nice, but your nature is very cool, a real good landscape, that wants yoiu to explore more and more, really good

yeah because this is ot naruto client with new sprites. If it looks bad then I have something new​

[44]
waterfalls inspiration by shirako ;>
r2uFJUX.png

[45]
Ad3nXsa.png

[46]
09LD3Jy.png

[47]

7bd4bb9c8a911.png.html

20gdu2v.png

That bridge

Only thing I would mention that bugged me, and it goes the same for the last few desert pics, is that the mountains feel super blocky. Kinda like minecraft. They don’t fee to flow naturally/they feel too “cut”.

Hmm, i personaly like the mountains, it makes them rly look like mountains and not just field on a field on a field and so on

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_132033.jpg
    IMG_20170807_132033.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
Big up for that mountain, I really love the way you "curved" these waterfalls using the rows of stones.

Good work, I especially like the combination of colors on the last picture.

I'd actually say the opposite. I like the overall picture but the colors of these sprites are not well fitted togheter. Did you by any chance see Darklords later mappings? Where he picked a colorscheme and did pieces like this?

As I said it's great. Would just be better with different grounds I think.

@Yellowhat probably yes for me its okay so leave it :D thank you man for comment ;)
[54]
adds something new long time ago there was nothing
30saef6.jpg

Last edited:
Back