• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida? Server dominando

no but you are spamming forums 24/7 while telling others to get a life.
Ahh good joke, there only reason that I was checking the forum for past 3-4 days is bcz Im preparing for my driving license theory..

Szady Just wait till September, we'll show u true dominando.

You saw dominando on lunarforce, you couldnt make team cause ur ppl were dying all the time and they cried out and left lunarforce - IT WAS DOMINANDO ; )

Now srsly: KAIDA DOMINANDO.

Dominando on lunarforce? I never played lunarforce, ahh sorry I did, with thom and satana for like 4 days... U'll see Szady, for now anyone can dominate this ot.

Dominando on lunarforce? I never played lunarforce, ahh sorry I did, with thom and satana for like 4 days... U'll see Szady, for now anyone can dominate this ot.

omg u dominate shadowcore, plz tell me more I mean it must be so hard to dominate a server like this

Bottom line you sat and watched while your shitty rpg warzone team got kicked off the server. Good "leadeR"

omg u dominate shadowcore, plz tell me more I mean it must be so hard to dominate a server like this

Bottom line you sat and watched while your shitty rpg warzone team got kicked off the server. Good "leadeR"

Lol i dont like calar, but in that time that ot wasn't the same as now lol, and im sure all teams would be fucked up

Lol i dont like calar, but in that time that ot wasn't the same as now lol, and im sure all teams would be fucked up

what the fuck are u talking about i am referring to shadowcores state right now. Hes so proud that he will come back to shadowcore which not 1 normal person plays

what the fuck are u talking about i am referring to shadowcores state right now. Hes so proud that he will come back to shadowcore which not 1 normal person plays

What you meant saying "normal person" ??

url]

this is essential for all polish-english writers apart from calar who lives in the uk fucking retards
especially english grammar one

server dominado when there is no english commander and all english ppl will join you, Calar? Only good friends in team and 40 players on gather? Thats how ur dominado will look.

url]

this is essential for all polish-english writers apart from calar who lives in the uk fucking retards
especially english grammar one

yea you have good english and? I make a loot of mistakes like many peoples but you don't need to criticize everyone

Back