• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kamikaze guild

Actually we're on just play a different ot for now because you guys are boring.

Hey lanki go delete yourself again :emo: /cut/cut

last time i checked u guys wanted us to quit thats why brining noobchars only?

In other words u quitted cuz we pumped u aww sorry we won:wub:

That doesn't make any sense. Considering we all gained TONS of levels during the process of this 'war'.

Many of you guys lost 30+ levels each. Some went emo and let us kill their characters down, some went emo and deleted themselves for a few days to seek attention.

Backstabbing is a bitch Lanki.

It was clearly sarcasm why would i want to join the team i just hunted off?

what have happened to you.. you apparently haven't noted how dead softcores has become...

Oh Sorry! Right.. you're a botter 24/7 never at keyboard... you didn't note the changes...

sorry.. my misstake..

That doesn't make any sense. Considering we all gained TONS of levels during the process of this 'war'.

Many of you guys lost 30+ levels each. Some went emo and let us kill their characters down, some went emo and deleted themselves for a few days to seek attention.

Backstabbing is a bitch Lanki.

Gratz gaining levels on Softcores really worth something, oh btw i sell Vasadu want to buy it aswell?? 20euros

charlover

Pierce u can go and cut of ur self some fat? Ugly man!
Have u never been in nearly contact with a girl? Or hm if u guys are sitting down in a bed u will take all place! HAHAHAHA

It's not like you hunted us off. It's more like you bored us off. You only came with your fucking noobchars with a team whihc was 3 times bigger than ours. You wanted to make us quit so we haven't seen a reason to still play here anymore. I don't know where the rest of the team plays now but I stopped playing Tibia and all other computer games again because it's getting warmer and sunnier <3

It's not like you hunted us off. It's more like you bored us off. You only came with your fucking noobchars with a team whihc was 3 times bigger than ours. You wanted to make us quit so we haven't seen a reason to still play here anymore. I don't know where the rest of the team plays now but I stopped playing Tibia and all other computer games again because it's getting warmer and sunnier <3

Why do you always say 'US' you were barely at any fights, but then again i guess you forum trolled enough for everyone

Why do you always say 'US' you were barely at any fights, but then again i guess you forum trolled enough for everyone

Ive been on many fights noob.
Ive just not been at the late night fights.
Im not just playing SOnic Boom. Im also playing Morgan Blood, Razormax and Splody.. So I think Ive been on enough fights to say that Im part of the team.

None of those were ever at any fights loooool

Stop talking shit. Even your own team is saying you're a bad commander.. well, the reason could be that you're getting homeschooled/online schooled ;)

I guess I've been on as many fights as you have been on Renacashi. Comment this!

Stop talking shit. Even your own team is saying you're a bad commander.. well, the reason could be that you're getting homeschooled/online schooled ;)

I guess I've been on as many fights as you have been on Renacashi. Comment this!

If i'm sooooo bad how come you guys lost every ob?

If i'm sooooo bad how come you guys lost every ob?

havent seen one real ob against u guys and what about lost everytime? huh? if we wud stick to yoshis team instead of u guys u wud have no chance if we wud stick to ur team and fuck yoshi they wudnt do a shit so guess we are the one who pwned the shit outa of ya

ah ye bye

Back