• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kamikaze guild

havent seen one real ob against u guys and what about lost everytime? huh? if we wud stick to yoshis team instead of u guys u wud have no chance if we wud stick to ur team and fuck yoshi they wudnt do a shit so guess we are the one who pwned the shit outa of ya

ah ye bye

What constitutes it as a 'REAL OB' ???

havent seen one real ob against u guys and what about lost everytime? huh? if we wud stick to yoshis team instead of u guys u wud have no chance if we wud stick to ur team and fuck yoshi they wudnt do a shit so guess we are the one who pwned the shit outa of ya

ah ye bye

Then why didn't you? Cause your fucking retarded. I see your great master plan to "gain levels" using Pierce and then backstab worked real well.

Stop talking shit. Even your own team is saying you're a bad commander.. well, the reason could be that you're getting homeschooled/online schooled

I guess I've been on as many fights as you have been on Renacashi. Comment this!

Stop talking shit? Are you honestly kidding? Did that just come from you? Wow... That's not hypocritical at all :thumbup: Being schooled whether it be at home or public/private has absolutely nothing to do with a 2-D game and its forum that you flame all day.

You guys would constantly bitch for us to come and fight and for Pierce to come on Renacashi and when it does happen and you guys get rolled, next thing you see on the forums about it is "OMG! YOU GUYS HAD SO MANY PEOPLE AND SO MANY MORE LEVELS THEN WE DID!!!"

Then why didn't you? Cause your fucking retarded. I see your great master plan to "gain levels" using Pierce and then backstab worked real well.

Cuz its a ot and we want some enemies worth fighting who dares to fight but since u came on noobchars then why fight

already talked about this i know how u guys plays ots

what does that have to do with the fact that you couldn't outlive 3 people? with manashield and pierce sioing u ,1.4k hp?
you didnt know what to do, didn't think in ur mind.. how am i gona get out of this, just stand there like a retard

2 of you could have killed me with the bitch way you fight :/
Like I care that I died in a 2-D game big boy I mean I know that you cant stay away but damn :( I feel bad for you

Hey matt i have cams too

fuckingowned.cam

mattthebr.cam

mattpieced.cam

mattgotfuckedindemona.cam

mattbeingmatt.cam

cockymattasusual.cam

Personally my favorite is when Matt dies to 2 people stair hopping :\

Last edited:
Hey matt i have cams too

fuckingowned.cam

mattthebr.cam