• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kamikaze guild

Haha Ive never talked to sucha fail like you boiih xD
Why were you even trying to keep a sophisticated conversation while I was obviously making joke about you??

Maybe cause your a nothing and i wanted to be a fool.

Why u got problems? o and plx no kill me on that 138 o wait 137 die like noob in fire...

next time be man and be on mainchar lil bitch

Yours Love Bearded "ButtHole" Anal

Maybe cause your a nothing and i wanted to be a fool.

Why u got problems? o and plx no kill me on that 138 o wait 137 die like noob in fire...

next time be man and be on mainchar lil bitch

Yours Love Bearded "ButtHole" Anal

I wanted you to come back bcs i told the brs to line up at north gate so when u come ure getting trapped, but you were too afraid to come. Im sure U didnt know that there were like 7 kids lining up at n gate.

I wanted you to come back bcs i told the brs to line up at north gate so when u come ure getting trapped, but you were too afraid to come. Im sure U didnt know that there were like 7 kids lining up at n gate.

afaird???

i knew there be a m wall line i not that retarded to even go there thats why i just dipped as i knew i was not gettin bk to thais dp

and ofc i did otherwise u would of got me lol

afaird???

i knew there be a m wall line i not that retarded to even go there thats why i just dipped as i knew i was not gettin bk to thais dp

and ofc i did otherwise u would of got me lol

haha
I just pwnd u ^^

There was no mwall line xD and btw I said Brs

Can Brs mwall line? ;)

haha
I just pwnd u ^^

There was no mwall line xD and btw I said Brs

Can Brs mwall line? ;)

omg u lied and everyone is on the floor cause of it, and so wot if u lie my brain works better than u to not go bk inchase there was one so there we go my pvp is more leet than u burn in fire

omg u lied and everyone is on the floor cause of it, and so wot if u lie my brain works better than u to not go bk inchase there was one so there we go my pvp is more leet than u burn in fire

blah blah.. dont act like i didnt got u xD.dp:Dp

btw
HuahuHAUhuwhuHUHUAHuAHuheuHEUHEUHEUhEUH

Hey matt i have cams too

fuckingowned.cam

mattthebr.cam

mattpieced.cam

mattgotfuckedindemona.cam

mattbeingmatt.cam

cockymattasusual.cam

Personally my favorite is when Matt dies to 2 people stair hopping :\

show the cams were you fail? like the other hellgate one, where i ran right back through all u fuckin idiots

i take pz everytime im online, you are lucky to take pz once a week, this is a very pathetic collection of 1 ways and a

carlin ping frag gratz, only one i was moving show the 4 deaths b4? that one didnt look very blatant

Then why didn't you? Cause your fucking retarded. I see your great master plan to "gain levels" using Pierce and then backstab worked real well.

we didnt join to gain levels we did join so we get rid of p12..
we made the alliance for that only anyways and then we got rid of them so split team was better choice than watch ur char move 24/7
the alliance was anyways for fucking up yoshi team.

It tastes like shrimps.
Why do you like dick in your popo?

He enjoys rectal stimulation. At least he gets pleasure out of his habits, unless you really enjoy the taste of mayonnaise with that shrimp then I guess it's a different story.

Back