• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kamikaze guild

Stolle

Reaction score
Yo no one plays here anymore if u want to start a new OT with us u can contact me in private msg or get my msn from some1

hiya _/

Länkiiii ;< sluta inte jag som började igen för att få kriga emot er! så bangar ni ur totalt

haaahahaaaaaaaaa där va du rolig va :( ni vet att om ni börjar får ni bara spö, aja lika bra att ni sticker ;)

Haha vilken OT lirar ni? off topic nu då vad hade vi gjort? :):p utom att äga er ofc ;) delita inte Vasadu så kör vi en sista OB

i want to join u in the new ot, pm me on forum if u would accept it, else just flame on baby

no u suck too. And you're too geeky and you gonna try to be the leader even when your commanding qualities suck cause you stay in the back instead of staying as the front as a commander.

It was clearly sarcasm why would i want to join the team i just hunted off?

I guess you could say we won?

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na

Hey Hey Hey

Goodbye...

It was clearly sarcasm why would i want to join the team i just hunted off?

You didn't hunt us off. LoL
I think you got megalomania, we were quitting because it's no fun playing against noobs who aren't fighting fair and because the majority of our team became inactive, just like me.

Back