• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanakashy's CS5 Photoshop Thread

Bumping with 2 old paintings (made with mouse)

7Z0IynJ.png

Kanakashy draw me a profile pic. sick of beeign the only one in otland having himself as a pic. some poop with a smile or smth. payment = U ma best fraiind :3:*<3 y""§$(!

Of course, just tell me what are your ideas so I can come up with something!

make more!

Will do :p

Kanakashy draw me a profile pic. sick of beeign the only one in otland having himself as a pic. some poop with a smile or smth. payment = U ma best fraiind :3:*<3 y""§$(!

The reason people don't post themselves in their pic is because
1. Size too small for a decent quality picture of one-self
2. If you do a face shot, it's probably too close to the camera and looks creepy, and if it's a bigger shot like yours, you can't see as much detail.
3. Huge amount of the community are just kids without self-confidence.

Reason I don't have it is #1.

I guess you use facebook. I want one of those :poop: smiley things with some grumpy eyes beeign bigger than cartoon baby's ones *-* I laik shit

Lord Sereph~ it is! :p Thank you, Magic, Puncker & LATE

When I make my next character i'll post it and ask again for suggestion! I will try to focus now making the lore of the story.

Actually, that's a nice name! I will definetly create a character with this. Thank you, looking foward for more ideas :rolleyes:

:)
Mr biggles is more creepy than scary.

"TIME TO FACE YOUR DOOM PUNY MORTAL!"
"FETCH.......................… MISTER BIGGLES MUAHAHAHAHABAHA!"

Hello Otlanders, I had been quite inactive for a while but I have returned just to post some recent drawings I made.
Enjoy and until next time!

ZqJRkxE.png

This one has an Fx to give it a cooler look
lMieSvN.jpg

Attachments

• 943554_544381988936938_2657587_n.jpg
    943554_544381988936938_2657587_n.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back