• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those talking about dying dew to lag, push alt + f8, if the little dot is not red, then please shut up, I can only ever have red connection, (I get it on RL too) so don't bitch about lag if its not that heavy, you're just not use to it :3 If I played it would feel normal to me :D

Do you count 700+ in ping heavy?

Please River, read this.

There is a design problem with the attribute system:
If I can only put attribute points that are equal or less to my experience levels, and if I get 10 points per level, I can simply put a point in every attribute each level and I will be always maxed, leading to no customization at all.

This should be reviwed and redone.

Please River, read this.

There is a design problem with the attribute system:
If I can only put attribute points that are equal or less to my experience levels, and if I get 10 points per level, I can simply put a point in every attribute each level and I will be always maxed, leading to no customization at all.

This should be reviwed and redone.

You are wrong.
Is not the same costs to all points.

1~25 costs 1 point, each one
26~50 costs 2 points, each one
51~75 costs 3 points, each one
76~100 costs 4 points, each one
etc.

Regards,
River.

To those talking about dying dew to lag, push alt + f8, if the little dot is not red, then please shut up, I can only ever have red connection, (I get it on RL too) so don't bitch about lag if its not that heavy, you're just not use to it :3 If I played it would feel normal to me :D

Probably the worst logic ever "I lag so everyone else can suck it up" you're clearly a normal lagger, not everyone regularly lags so why join a server where you do? sucking it up doesn't provide a solution

You are wrong.
Is not the same costs to all points.

1~25 costs 1 point, each one
26~50 costs 2 points, each one
51~75 costs 3 points, each one
76~100 costs 4 points, each one
etc.

Regards,
River.

I can see your logic but lets do the math.

Im level 6, mage, I only level up Willpower, Intellect, Spirit and Agility.
I spend 4 points per level and save 6.
I have 30 points stored right now, and it will grow 6 per level until Im 26.
I will have 120 points to be spent at 26, and then it will still grow 2 per level.
My points will only begin to go down when I get lvl 51, and I will have the EXACT same build as anyone else until there, and BASICALLY NOTHING will change until at least lvl 100.

My proposal: we should earn 1 point for each 10 levels we get. Example, 1 point until lvl 9, 2 points until lvl 19, 3 points until lvl 29, etc. This way we will have to really think on what we spend.

In my oppinion keep the 10 atr per level but increase cap to 5 per level

Ive just sent this list of bug/suggestions to River, but I will also post it here so we can discuss on what KA needs to be even more awesome.

Bug List
-The staves and bows range is too low, like a melee weapon. FIXED
-Some monsters shine when they die as if they have dropped a ruppee, but they didnt.
-The spell Heal A is absurdly strong with little mana cost.
-The spell heal B is too weak.
-Sometimes when you die you leave 2 corpses behind with your loot divided among them.
-Sometimes your attack speed gets reduced when you upgrade agility.

Sugestions
-Adjusting the attribute limit thats related to your experience level. Increasing the attribute limit up to 30 until you reach experience level 30, then to 60 until you reach experience level 60, etc. This will help in focusing more points in the same attribute while neglecting others, creating your own unique build. More customization.

-Starting at level 1 with 10 points to be distributed. This will help to reduce the hardship of stupidly weak low level characters, and gives the feeling of customization up from the start.

-The MP regen of mages is too low. It could be increased by Willpower.

-The gap between equipment ranges is too wide, level 1 to 20 takes too much time. There should be more equipment level ranges.

-Many low level monsters' hp/dmg/exp ratio is weird. This needs to be reviewed.

Seriously guys, its a beta. If you cant deal with restarts/bugs and stuff without breaking down and crying then dont play betas.

Beta is a test.
We need you to test.
KA can't be perfect without you, guys.
Please, help us.

I'm trying to fix the attribute bug.
I will fix the weapons range and other things.
I just need time.

Regards,
River.

Well but at least increase the exp rate, can't explore beyond the city walls on a lvl 7

Beta is a test.
We need you to test.
KA can't be perfect without you, guys.
Please, help us.

I'm trying to fix the attribute bug.
I will fix the weapons range and other things.
I just need time.

Regards,
River.

Tomorrow i will test alot, explore etc. hopefully. We find as many bugs as possible (in a good way) and resolve them reasonably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back