• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
exp is perfect, should deff leave it like that when release... make people work hard to get lvl 20... its what its all about otherwise, it'd be another pile of $#!@ server in 3 days.

exp is perfect, should deff leave it like that when release... make people work hard to get lvl 20... its what its all about otherwise, it'd be another pile of $#!@ server in 3 days.

I agree, though the level 20 stuff in rots/trolls should be replaced with a set for level 10s.

Ive just sent this list of bug/suggestions to River, but I will also post it here so we can discuss on what KA needs to be even more awesome.

Bug List
-The staves and bows range is too low, like a melee weapon. FIXED
River: Thanks.
-Some monsters shine when they die as if they have dropped a ruppee, but they didnt.
River: I know that. It's a OTClient bug. We don't know how to fix this for while.
-The spell Heal A is absurdly strong with little mana cost.
River: Heal A spells was made to level 20+, so don't worry until there.
-The spell heal B is too weak.
River: Heal B spells was made to a "fast and low" heal.
-Sometimes when you die you leave 2 corpses behind with your loot divided among them.
River: I will try to fix this tomorrow, thanks.
-Sometimes your attack speed gets reduced when you upgrade agility.
River: I think it is not bugged anymore. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Sugestions
-Adjusting the attribute limit thats related to your experience level. Increasing the attribute limit up to 30 until you reach experience level 30, then to 60 until you reach experience level 60, etc. This will help in focusing more points in the same attribute while neglecting others, creating your own unique build. More customization.
River: Attributes gain points is now based on level. Thanks for this idea.

-Starting at level 1 with 10 points to be distributed. This will help to reduce the hardship of stupidly weak low level characters, and gives the feeling of customization up from the start.
River: Fixed this too. Thanks a lot for help us!

-The MP regen of mages is too low. It could be increased by Willpower.
River: Sorry, but I don't think so. When you get a high level, people will use a lot of potions. I'm sure about that.

-The gap between equipment ranges is too wide, level 1 to 20 takes too much time. There should be more equipment level ranges.
River: Ranges will be fixed on the next server reload. Thanks.

-Many low level monsters' hp/dmg/exp ratio is weird. This needs to be reviewed.
River: I didn't edited the monsters too much. Is almost based on the real tibia monsters.

Regards,
River.

Problem with monsters is that monster strength increase faster then exp gained. At level 9 as an archer the fastest exp was still rats. Also wolves/trolls/goblins hit harder then rots and other things.

Regards,
River.

The monsters are fine. :)

Ppl REMEMBER this is not just for playing. If you want to solely play then wait for full release. If you want to experience the server BUT help it grow at the same time then do join it and search for bugs.. Don't flame when there are bugs (thats the point of a beta test).

Please report all bugs - that way river can work on them and when the project goes on full release V1.0 then it will be a solid server.

It's easy to forget to search for bugs and issues when playing xD

Why the big nerf to archers? :S My crit % went from 5% to 0,07% and my attack speed went from 1/1,65 secs to 1,9 secs >.<

Luck and Agility are both worthless now. That gives us even more attribute points we dont need to spend...

For a beta it seems really glitchy (yeah, it's beta. Never seen a beta this glitchy before though).
I could dupe my starter items the moment I logged in.

-Starting at level 1 with 10 points to be distributed. This will help to reduce the hardship of stupidly weak low level characters, and gives the feeling of customization up from the start.
I think he mean't when you start at level 1, you get 10 points that you actually could distribute.
Not only 1 each level.
If that's not possible, atleast make when you born.. you get 5 points on your main stat, Ex: Warrior gets 5 STR at level 1, Archer 5 DEX and Mage 5 INT.
That would be really really helpfull.

I think he mean't when you start at level 1, you get 10 points that you actually could distribute.
Not only 1 each level.
If that's not possible, atleast make when you born.. you get 5 points on your main stat, Ex: Warrior gets 5 STR at level 1, Archer 5 DEX and Mage 5 INT.
That would be really really helpfull.

Hes right, I think the limit of the points you could distribute should be much higher than your current experience level, like a maximum of 30 at level 1 would be good, because its painful to try to get those early levels with 2 or 3 STR as a warrior, same for mages and archers.

Atm its super glitchy and has a ton of bugs so I wouldn't recommend playing it unless you want to help find bugs.

@up
yeh this is a cheap "SERVER(DEDI)" also you are from New Zeland sharp don't bring that ping on your comments. i have 60/75

[Fixed] Loot of Carrion Worm
[Fixed] First weapons range for archers and mages
[Fixed] Rope spots
[Fixed] NPCs
[Fixed] Attribute and Reborn Potion
[Fixed] Special movement of character (players could walk on walls)
[Fixed] Troll cave
[Fixed] Now Introduction quests gives you 75% of each one level
[Fixed] Removed learner set on sellable places
[Fixed] Removed platinum coin of new characters
[Working] Creating 2 bodys when you die, sometimes

Kingdom Age are now with a experience rate of 5x than normal for BETA test.
If you are a old BETA tester member, please the better way to continue to help us is making another character to fix all your character bugs.

Check all report bugs on Kingom Age - Latest News.

Regards,
River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back