• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I'm sorry.
I actually posted it on my phone.. which actually messed it up.
Thanks Summ for fixing it.

I'm with the money needed to release the Kingdom Age
However, we are adding some new attributes like automatic update.
This means that we will be a few more weeks with the project for maintenance.

I'll write on this topic when the Kingdom Age missing a little bit to release.

Regards,
River.

Because 13pm CEST != 13pm GMT -3 guys..
If I am not wrong it is 5 hours from now.

timezones PLEASE so when is this going online? today? o_O didnt see anything about it

like 18.00 CET i believe or 17.00CET

So like 4 or 5 houres from now

GMT -3
It is 8:27 am there now.

It will be up as soon as river is available to do so. Don't hold him to a ransom lol. It should go up today - and there are always delays on a release. He should actually, have the server up privately on a closed server, do a quick check and then make it public. Most servers go public straight away and realise there are a few bugs that need to be fixed and further delays the process. :D

But give river the chance to set it up, etc - he might not even be home atm to set it up.

It will be up as soon as river is available to do so. Don't hold him to a ransom lol. It should go up today - and there are always delays on a release. He should actually, have the server up privately on a closed server, do a quick check and then make it public. Most servers go public straight away and realise there are a few bugs that need to be fixed and further delays the process. :D

But give river the chance to set it up, etc - he might not even be home atm to set it up.

server better be online in 19mins :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back