• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to level 8 was around the 2nd highest, server is just to boring for comparing it to the older one. I guess it just doesn't suit me.

Older one had more equipment choices, item upgrades, creative spells and more expensive potions, what is good.

tbh this seems to be a money making server, nto gonna throw more of my opinions in :) leveld with Zasranets and blanked out, good luck tho

Yeah the way I see it is now, do quest, hunt, buy a new set, more quest, hunt, new set etc... The spells aren't very unique and you don't even get that many of them. A more unique equipment system would be better so not everyone has the same exact equipment, make stuff like more or less dmg when you find it, different stats on them etc... right now its just to boring and dull. There's not really a big choice of what you can do, you pretty much have to do quests you can't go explore, or just hunt if you want to level quests are necessary which is kinda stupid... I don't know about the rest of the players but this Kingdom Ages is to boring for me unfortunately.

Shit server, can barely kill bugs, went down sewer and suddenly I face a slime or something... To slow experience. Map is extraordinary I'll give you that. But the server overall is really really boring and slow.

Shit server, can barely kill bugs, went down sewer and suddenly I face a slime or something... To slow experience. Map is extraordinary I'll give you that. But the server overall is really really boring and slow.

A server being slow and hard is no reason to call it a shit server, Ill give you that.

I feel like there should be a tutorial or something, I'm sure many people feel the same as you but that's because you probably didn't even add any of the 10 attribute points you started out with and its better to go to rats first, then bugs. But... I do agree with you it is quite boring.. not because its slow and hard but because there's nothing to draw you in and keep your attention into the server.

Yeap tutorial island was better than kill rats till level 8, plus rats are hard to find

first impression of the server: really hard because there isnt a proper tutorial and most people dont know what to do , the first few quests are pretty boring and then after the first few quest u get some killing quests wich isnt the most fun either, but i'll keep playing in the hope it gets more fun later on

- - - Updated - - -

and yes it went down i think

Yea i agree it was not a nice "Tutorial". The information you get from when you login is almost none at all. You'll have to figure it all out by yourself which is not wanted by most of the players.

I also think that you should fix the classes abit also. Abit more Mana reg and abit more damage for some.

I actually enjoyed a lot, kids just complain about how the server is hard but i say that's exactly why it's so fun.
No one wants to get super high level and just get boring cause there's nothing else to do.

IMO, everything is fine except for archers high damage, but i guess it will balance soon.

Why there's not enough information? NPC is saying enough: follow ants, get next level, check quest log, catch some fish..

And don't nerf archer's damage, increase damage for other classes.

also when i asked a thing from river he said use ur brain uhuehuehue and it worked

Why there's not enough information? NPC is saying enough: follow ants, get next level, check quest log, catch some fish..

You need to provide more information about How to buy spells, selling , trading well basicly everything.

And don't nerf archer's damage, increase damage for other classes.

this or a bit more regen for the other classes, i'm mage and i'm like waiting for mana all the time because my damage from my wand isnt that great :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back