• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot works on this ot.. But Greyshade is a moron to tell people it works. Just to ruin for someone who have done such great work with a server..

greyshade i pay you 50k in real tibia 50% first if you say me how i pay you the rest the othetr 50% man... private me but say me how :)

Lol idiots that wanna bot a good ot. Anyways, I hope they change the RSA key so all u botters can no longer bot! :>

bug:
imagemzv.png

buahahahahahahahaha owned i owned you :) dont cry but im smart not a noob ;)
you are a faker so i got you! ^^ luigi vs gresyahde = 1-0 ;) next time becarefull with me

This guy is a complete retard.

retard why? I know that he used bot and after that he said "Oh not it's fake" but I said that to see his answer:)

This guy is a complete retard.
+1
retard why? I know that he used bot and after that he said "Oh not it's fake" but I said that to see his answer:)

He was being sarcastic.
Noob.

ONT:
When will the server be online?
I noticed Colex & Mock are online atm, perhaps their trying to fix the bugs?

Its easy to get a bot if you have a brain. Clearly, U have not.

Why do u even wanna bot on this ot? I don't think it gives u such a big advantage.. Quests are best way to level i think..

Its easy to get a bot if you have a brain. Clearly, U have not.

Why do u even wanna bot on this ot? I don't think it gives u such a big advantage.. Quests are best way to level i think..

True, in a way.
Seeming as it is 1x exp.

Hope they ban botters for shitload of time if caught.

Also hope it's more than 3 unjusts before a RS...so I can be a bot killuh!

Hopefully the botters will get deleted.

yes they will ban botters but they wont ban me because im a hidden botter hahahahhaahahahahah :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Once again. GTFO

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but pvp is for lvl 40+ and there doesnt exist exiva so hard to find me i think hehehehehhe :):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p:):D;):p

Why waste your time adding those smilies, its not like anyone actually gives a fuck that you're retarded. I'm not going to tell you to gtfo because you won't but at least stfu cause some of us like view a thread without reading stupid ass posts.

Anyone know when it will be online again?

Anyone know when it will be online again?

Yeah, could any Staff Member from Kingdom.Age give us an update on what's going on and when it coming back up. Tell us if it's actually going to reset too. I doubt anyone would care if it did reset, it was online for like 2 days. If someone is going to cry about losing 2 days of work, they should just go kill themself.

Ban? They need to delete their fucking asses, especially since the effort put into this "ot" makes it more on the side of a seperate game than it is an OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back