• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda quitted as soon as I saw that they had increased the number of killing on the tasks by 4x. First it was 15 bugs, now it was 30. Before 1 bug counted as 2, now 1 bug counted as 1. Before the reset you only had to kill 8 bugs, now you have to kille 30 bugs. Everything is occupied and I can kinda feel that a reset is close.

-

Zanny, high lvl player in the first official release of Kingdom Age
Zanny, low lvl player in the second official release of Kingdom Age.

Shit they really nerfed the fucking server. And the hunting quest, it's waaaaaaaay to much.
I am level 18, and almost got killed from a single Amazon!

Earth Mages dont have any chance :p

I want Quest-Share in partys ^^

Last edited:
Earth Mages dont have any chance :p

I want Quest-Share in partys ^^

ya im fucked i picked an earth mage i didnt realize what i was doing at the time but they said an update is coming which will balance them.

i dont get whats so bad about the server. who cares if the hunting tasks are a little higher its so you actually have to put effort into the server. none of them so far take longer then 30minutes. and they help u lvl and hunt different creatures so your not also hunting the same things. if you really hate it that much dont do the tasks just hunt wherever you want .

It's not only the hunting tasks..

It just gets boring after a while, only REAL rpg lovers would prefer this server over a real pvp server. There's alot of bugs still left to fix.. it all adds up into a rubbish server

ya im fucked i picked an earth mage i didnt realize what i was doing at the time but they said an update is coming which will balance them.

i dont get whats so bad about the server. who cares if the hunting tasks are a little higher its so you actually have to put effort into the server. none of them so far take longer then 30minutes. and they help u lvl and hunt different creatures so your not also hunting the same things. if you really hate it that much dont do the tasks just hunt wherever you want .

The reason why I now dislike the server is the deaths - I hunt for like an hour per level and then I die and loose damn 80% on my lvl because of SERVER freeze, more then me died of it and then i went to hunt again and then I died again and now im 2 levels behind the level tasks, rly rly boring

The reason why I now dislike the server is the deaths - I hunt for like an hour per level and then I die and loose damn 80% on my lvl because of SERVER freeze, more then me died of it and then i went to hunt again and then I died again and now im 2 levels behind the level tasks, rly rly boring

Level Req. For Tasks sux bad.. its enough that they made them boring :(

They made so you lose exp when you die? That aint gonna work with the tasks... who wants to exp on 1x?!

I'm not going to play this server...

The OT was good before the reset now its only a piece of shit..

wtf, can't login, but there are people online, talking to them on msn right now..
wtf is this???

They made so you lose exp when you die? That aint gonna work with the tasks... who wants to exp on 1x?!

I'm not going to play this server...

You said that already you quit, seeking for atention??

And guys, nobody forces you to play. Everyones own decision

You said that already you quit, seeking for atention??

And guys, nobody forces you to play. Everyones own decision

I am just posting my opinions about the server. Maybe others share my opinions and the staff will do some changes :)

I dont know why they released the game...

Npc Aelarus: [0%]
Halls of Krum'kush quest: [0%-bugged]
Premium Account: 10€ per month. (Tibia, 7€ per month).
Crashes: [100%] They crashed the server 2 days! Yesterday they crashed the ot and 40 minutes stopped, today from 17:00 to now and still being offline.
Staff: [-50%] They each day touch the game until they find the way to fuck it.

See you.

Yes, the earth element is a shit. My mage is Earth&Ice elements, ice is pretty good, earth, a rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back