• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Kladden's CheckerBot

Kladden-for-real

Mod on TTB - TpF0rum2
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have made this small program called "CheckerBot" and i would like to distribute it. This is the first program i have ever made for tibia without using "TibiaApi", I am very proud over it (Lol !!) and I hope you guys like it.

Info:

Made in Visual Studio C# 2008
Working for Tibia version 8.10
Open Source
Checks your position
Checks your health/mana
Checks your level/magic level percent
Made by me :)

http://code.google.com/p/kladdenscheckerbot/

Attachments

• source-archive.zip
    280.9 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone.

I have made this small program called "CheckerBot" and i would like to distribute it. This is the first program i have ever made for tibia without using "TibiaApi", I am very proud over it (Lol !!) and I hope you guys like it.

Info:

Made in Visual Studio C# 2008
Working for Tibia version 8.10
Open Source
Checks your position
Checks your health/mana
Checks your level/magic level percent
Made by me :)

http://code.google.com/p/kladdenscheckerbot/

This is nice, I might need it sometimes :D
Good job!

I don't want to flame, but this is probably a virus, keylogger or something.. Btw, Tibia BOTNG already has "your" features inbuilt.

Regards,
Eagon

It's open-source, if you don't trust the precompiled binary you can download the sources and compile it.

I don't want to flame, but this is probably a virus, keylogger or something.. Btw, Tibia BOTNG already has "your" features inbuilt.

Regards,
Eagon

I compiled it and it worked fine..

Regards,
Eagon

tell me if i am wrong.. but you have to pay for tibia NG ^_^
and that one is free i guess :p

As everyone is complaining about this, i will tell you. I just made this program so other people that is willing to learn how to program on Tibia can check my source. Me, myself, and I is also learning by making this program . This is my first program without using TibiaApi.

Thanks for posting this, again open-source ;) I can use your programs to see how it works and maby try to create one by my own then :)

Back